5.0 out of 5 stars ironing made easy
really pleased read the reviews and decided to go for it, light weight, long cable and performs with perfection, I love the soleplate touch wood, nothing seems to stick, so far so good
Published 17 months ago by C. Collie

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought this in January 2014 ( 10months ago) and ...
I bought this in January 2014 ( 10months ago) and have used it once a week since for 1-2 hours at a time. Would I buy it again ? No.
The bottom has got scratched with the coating come off even with careful use.
The lid for the water compartment has fallen off. I cant see the water level and so it can overflow due to inadvertent overfilling
Its meant to be a...
Published 6 months ago by red carpet

5.0 out of 5 stars ironing made easy, 6 Dec. 2013
C. Collie - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars I bought this in January 2014 ( 10months ago) and ..., 4 Nov. 2014
The bottom has got scratched with the coating come off even with careful use.
Its meant to be a powerful iron with regular steam production- it doesn't seem to be and I am constantly using the extra steam boost function.
I really wouldn't buy this again.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 29 Aug. 2013
This iron is the best does the job and the steam is powerful
I would say buy this iron not any outher

1.0 out of 5 stars An iron that doesn't iron!, 14 Feb. 2015
I bought this to replace the Morphy Richards Comfigrip Stainless Steel plate iron that I previously had - it had lasted longer than any other iron I've had so thought I'd get another one. Morphy Richards don't do the same iron any longer but the main features I wanted were auto-shut off, min 2400 watt and a 3m cord. There weren't many to choose from across the brands that had all of these but this iron got good reviews and being a Morphy Richards Comfigrip again I went for it.
When it arrived I was really pleased; it wasn't too heavy, the buttons and dials are solid and well-made, it stands well and the hole for filling with water is large with a good lid. It heated up quickly (although the lights go out when it's up to heat, not something I like as other people can't tell whether it's switched off or on full heat) and it produces loads of steam however....it doesn't glide!! This is a fab iron if you want to lift it up and place it down again instead of gliding it over your clothes...it simply doesn't glide and do what an iron is supposed to do! I tried several fabrics and with all of them the clothes creased and puckered underneath getting caught on the edges of the sole plate.
This is an iron packed with features but isn't useable, mine got sent back.

4.0 out of 5 stars Morphy Richards iron, 19 Sept. 2013
The iron is alot heavier than my previous iron especially when full of water otherwise it irons clothes okay, quite expensive to purchase, but I got a better deal with Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid built iron with 3 year warranty., 22 Oct. 2014
I did a lot of research before buying this iron as I have gone through 2 irons in 3 years. This was my choice because of the safety cut of switch, the length of cord ( much longer than most), easy fill water point and non drip steam action. I've only had it a few weeks but very impressed with the way it smoothes out hard crease lines on cotton and linen items and it glides over delicate fabrics such as wool or silk. Downside is its quite heavy but that's what I like about it. It feels like a quality product, has solid build and has a 3 year warranty if you register online within 28 days of buying.

1.0 out of 5 stars Drips water all over your clothes, 14 Sept. 2013
I only received this product this morning. I had read such good reviews about it that I thought I would give it a go. It has everything anit-calc, anti-drip etc., and for the price it seemed good value.

I unboxed my shiny new iron. read the instructions carefully. Filled it up with water, turned it on and started to iron. Well as I'm starting to iron, water is dripping out of the sole plate onto my clothes absolutely soaking them. I don't mean a spot here and there, I mean a lot of water, to the point where they were so damp that I had to stop using this iron. Maybe this is a faulty product, I don't know but I'm not going to try another. You may have a different experience than me. The dripping happens on the one dot setting rather than the two or three dot settings. Be warned.

4.0 out of 5 stars Practical and easy to use, 24 Sept. 2014
The ComfiGrip is lovely and stable on its base and irons well but I have noticed that within a few weeks of using it the paint is coming off the edge of the base and that is a worry. Hopefully it won't leave marks on clothes. It certainly uses less water than previous steam irons. The dial is not easy to see and takes a little getting used to.

2.0 out of 5 stars The iron itself was of poor quality. I only used it once and the ..., 2 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Morphy Richards Eco ComfiGrip 301012 2400 Watt Tri-zone Ionic Steam Iron - Charcoal/Pink (Kitchen & Home)
The iron itself was of poor quality. I only used it once and the coating started to come off the base plate. Top marks though to LM Electrical who I purchased it from - refunded as soon as they received it back and refunded my postage too, with a very courteous service.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 26 July 2013
Great iron. Glides easily over all fabrics and is nice and quiet, steam facility is versatile and cuts through all creases first time. Doesn't get heavy and good tank size. I also like the cord storage which so often lets a good iron down.