5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product
Followed the easy to understand instrutions and thought the machine wasn't working. However, after letting the machine dispense for about 10-20 seconds (To prime it), everything then worked perfectly. It looks good, is extremely easy to use and makes superb coffee (I used Lavazzo Crema e Gusto).
Published 3 months ago by Ron Gridley

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not great
My previous espresso machine was a small De Longhi which we used almost daily for years, but which eventually broke and anyway, it wouldn't take a mug. I thought this one would, but I was wrong.
Also, although the coffee from this one is quick - I use ESE pods - the creamer is poor and not worth the effort.
The Morphy Richards is relatively cheap and so I...
Published 1 month ago by Martin Hill

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, 11 April 2014
This review is from: Morphy Richards Accents 172000 Espresso Coffee Machine - Black (Kitchen & Home)

3.0 out of 5 stars OK but not great, 28 Jun 2014
The Morphy Richards is relatively cheap and so I shouldn't have expected much, but I wouldn't recommend it, particularly if you are looking for a decent cappuccino

4.0 out of 5 stars Morphy Richards Accents 172000 Espresso Coffee Machine, 10 May 2014
Has only 3 buttons which provide a simple, one-touch operation to produce the coffee or steam for heating/frothing milk. There are 3 filter attachments to make 1 or 2 cups using ground coffee, or 1 cup ESE pads. Heats up reasonably quickly, is not too noisy, and has a useful 1.25 litre water tank. You need to manually cut off the flow of coffee, but with practice can be useful for adjusting the strength. Used it regularly for several weeks and overall is a good buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 28 April 2014
An excellent coffee machine, I would recommend it to anyone who likes good coffee with no fuss. A super purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great machine, 21 Feb 2014
This is so easy to use and makes a great cup of coffee every time.
I like the fact that you can just add water without having to remove the tank. Cleans well and doesn't take up too much space. Would recommend over the more expensive fancy machines as it makes a great cappuccino.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Expresso and Americano!, 12 July 2014
I use my coffee makers (expresso and filter) almost daily so I was gutted when my old Krups needed replacing.

I had read lots of reviews and this Morphy Richards seemed to fit the bill. However, it does get some negative comments so I ordered with some trepidation.

I needn't have worried, my morning expresso or americano is great.

The machine is very easy to use and you can get a small mug under the dispenser. These does not have an automatic cut off so you do have to stand and watch the coffee pour and switch it off when the cup or mug is full.

Very pleased with the product ( and the coffee) at a fraction of the price of some coffee makers.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good buy, 10 July 2014
An excellent replacement for its predecessor, a De Longhi machine, which served a three-/four-mug a day coffee-drinker well for a good time but finally died on me. It is quieter, less messy to use, and doesn't leak.

5.0 out of 5 stars morphy richards accents 172000 expresso coffee machine, 29 Jun 2014
C. J. Howard "CHRIS" (wootton bassett, wilts United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I have only had this machine for a week but very impressed by it,it makes superb coffee,I have been trying to get the taste of coffee that you get in Spain and Italy and have finaly succeeded with this machine,well worth the money

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 17 Jun 2014
Very simple to use and efficient product.
Delivered as promised and was used within 5 minutes of delivery!
The water container was not pressed down when I first tried to use it, but i quickly realized the problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks nice, 9 Jun 2014
This is a nice machine..
My only concern is that I cannot get the milk to froth as much as I would like but it does heat the milk well