5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lunchbox for my school-age daughter
Published 19 months ago by KG

3.0 out of 5 stars Polar Gear Nova Bento Lunch Box
Published 18 months ago by Marie

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lunchbox for my school-age daughter, 23 Oct. 2013
Great product. Much bigger than I expected. Previously I bought a similarly shaped product but this one has a better locking mechanism though a bit hard for little fingers to pry flaps open, but lid closes snuggly ang securely. Top lid has a rubber seal though not entirely leak-proof. The bottom compartment is somewhat missing a rubber sealing. However product is most suitable for dry lunches. No markings whatesover in the lunchbox as being microwavable or dishwasher-safe but the packaging paper strap did indicate that it is. Overall, I'm quite satisfied with this purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great bento box!, 18 Sept. 2014
I was looking for a nice bento box for by boyfriend to bring at work. I knew bento boxes were a little expensive so I was very surprised when I found this one. It might seem small but the compartments are big enough to put pasta, rice, vegetables, small sandwiches/wraps and I usually use the smallest one for little pieces of fruit/ coconut or olives. Besides, you can always buy additional accessories like divider sheets, cups or sauce containers to have a lot more food variety! I do not recommend it for very oily food though because it leaks a bit and sometimes it takes several attempts to close the box properly (here the 4 stars). It has also a middle part with a fork and a spoon and it is microwave safe without the lids. Overall this is a great lunch box, you can choose the color you like and you'll get a lot of compliments! Thank you Polar Gear!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy little box!, 4 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Polar Gear Nova Bento Lunch Box 1.1L (Turquoise)
Was looking for a small, sturdy lunchbox for my daughter going to high school and this definitely firs the bill. The two compartments make it easy to separate food-stuff and the added bonus of cutlery is great. It firs in her ruck-sack with ease. Would definitely recommend!

3.0 out of 5 stars Polar Gear Nova Bento Lunch Box, 26 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Polar Gear Nova Bento Lunch Box 1.1L (Turquoise)
I ordered these boxes because I wanted something practical for my teenagers to take their lunch to school. The different compartment were appealing; though they are leaking. It works if you don't put a salad in it or anything with a bit of moisture in it for that matter; otherwise it leaks. The box is sturdy but not the easiest to close: you need to make sure the 3 parts are aligned properly on a flat surface before you can close it...not the best for teenagers that eat on their knees. I wouldn't advise these boxes for children/teens.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 27 April 2014
This review is from: Polar Gear Nova Bento Lunch Box 1.1L (Turquoise)
This is the second of these boxes I have bought, they are a nice size and I like the cutlery having its own space, I have foud there is room to pop in a couple of sauce sachets in that space as well

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good product and very happy with my purchase, 10 Sept. 2014
I bought two of these. They are quite robust and have so far survived my son abusing it and the other has survived several trips to London in a bike panier.Very good product and very happy with my purchase.

4.0 out of 5 stars I gave the Polar Gar 4 stairs as the clasp ..., 23 Nov. 2014
I gave the Polar Gar 4 stairs as the clasp or hinges broke within two days, contacted seller and they were extremely sorry and sent be out a replacement

3.0 out of 5 stars Design could be a lot better, 4 Oct. 2013
This is a great idea, but the design hasn't been well thought out. The sandwich compartment is an odd shape, and it can be difficult to squeeze a whole sandwich into it - and you have no hope unless you cut it on the diagonal. And the divider between the two compartments in the top level isn't high enough, so things like raisins or nuts end up spilling over into the other compartment.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 5 Aug. 2013
Absolutely perfect. Would recommend!
Keeps all food together, but separated. Smart, clean, tidy, very good buy!
Also the cutlery's cute

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for lunches, 28 Sept. 2014
Bought this for daughter as she broke her previous one; uses it every day for packed lunch at work and finds it excellent.