on 4 February 2014
bought this to replace an old aerial, i can now pick up so much more than the old setup, well worth the money!
on 10 May 2014
this is a great aerial so neat goes on bedroom window plugged in auto tune 124 programmes right away recomened it
on 7 February 2014
this is a great looking aerial that is in my sons bedroom and works perfectly on his new freeview tv. all channels scanned first time and no break ups in the signal. every home is different but for us great.
on 21 March 2014
Great quality item and works well.
Samsung TV showed 90 out of 100 signal strength.
Note that I'm in an area (Guildford) that generally has good TV transmission signals.
on 15 April 2014
This aerial works very well, but it doesn't like anyone walking around it. We now have it behind the TV close to the wall, so it never moves and no one can walk behind it. When we had it more in the middle of the room, every time we walked close to it, the signal wavered. This included when I plugged things in to the extension lead behind the TV - the signal broke up while I was there, then re-established itself when I moved away. So I'd recommend it if you position it close to a wall away from traffic, but not if you will be walking around close to it.
on 8 July 2015
I don't know if it's the area I live in or what, but I've never been able to get a brilliant reception for the digital TV in my bedroom. I wasn't holding out much hope for this one either but thought it was worth a go. I'm so glad I did. The best reception I've received on my TV by far and it is not a massive thing with huge metal poles sticking out!!
on 3 March 2015
I do not get a good reception I had put it in my kitchen did not work in there put it up in my bedroom can only get a few channels very disappointed will not recommended it to no one. And if you are wondering about my signal it is very good as I use an Ariel in my guest room and that is great.
on 20 May 2015
Received very quickly, looks well made, however, no reception at all with this product, suspect will only work in strong signal area. Tried positioning aerial in different locations and pre tuning TV in a room with a coax from roof aerial with same result
on 10 September 2014
I don't get a very good signal where I live, and I thought it would boost my signal, but it's not a signal booster! It looks nice and would work as an ariel for tv, but an ariel wasn't what I needed.
on 11 August 2014
Total waste of money. Can only get reality tv, itv 2, london live and a few radio stations no matter how i position the thing. Off to look for another aerial as this one sucks