on 28 August 2013
A VERY HANDY SET AT A BARGAIN PRICE, THOUGH THERE MAYBE SOME YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO USE I HAVE USED A FEW & THIS KIT SAVED ME BUYING A NEW STRAP FOR MY VETERAN CASIO F91-W WATCH.
on 27 August 2013
Came early than estimated delivery,choice of sizes will help me repair all my watches much cheaper than going to professional person for repair.Will definitely recommend to my friends and family.
on 20 March 2014
A small box with thousand of different sized watch pins. Have used them and am delighted however my watch is fixed and I have numerous pins sitting in the box. Would be nice if you could get a smaller amount rather than waste so many. Anyone need their watch fixed
22 comments4 of 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 30 June 2014
Yup this works and I fixed 2 watches...and fully prepared the next time a pin goes. What more can I say? Except the box has every size of pin you are likely to need on any normal watch.
on 6 February 2014
I have been repairing watch,s in a minor way for a number of years now , usually just replacing batteries after that new straps would come second in common tasks this box has several sizes and was at a remarkablely low price from the far east but came quite quickly so now I have ordered a tool to help put them in write to you again soon
on 18 June 2014
Very happy with product ,bought this as it was cheaper to DIY than pay to have my watch altered at the jewellers
on 3 June 2014
i received these in good time.they work fine and upto now are jolding my watch together very well.they are well worth it as you'll only ever need to use one every blue moon.i didn't think they would be sturdy enough to hold the buckle but they are fine,honestly.it will save you alot of money in the end as a jeweller will charge anything from £3 - £10 just to change a pin.i would recommend these to anyone.
on 10 December 2013
This product is top rated because it represents such good value. The cheap watch repairer on my local market would charge a fiver to replace a strap pin. For less than a fiver, one has the kit to replace just about any type of watch pin. Your friends and family will seek you out if they know that you have this little box of trucks.
on 27 November 2015
Excellent value. Well made links - if you have a strap subject to lots of pressure ie pulling/tugging/twisting etc, then these may be less robust then original equipment specification. On a Citizen metal watch strap, the original link was about 20% thicker and therefore probably slightly stronger(?).
on 6 May 2014
This item was at a very good price. I've had a number of these in the past but none with spare pins as this has, they do tend to snap when trying to remove very tight pins this and the price attracted me to it, a very good recommend for any amateur watch repairer.