5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality/thickness mattress.
Published 6 months ago by Nanny Deb

Published 11 months ago by Clare

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality/thickness mattress., 9 Nov. 2014
Nanny Deb (wakefield. west yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Babies Firsts 120x60cm Luxury Spring Interior Cot Mattress with an Edge Bound Cover and Extra Comfort Layer (Baby Product)
I brought this to use in our travel cot to help raise the height of the cot. I have had our Grand Daughter stay twice since lowering the height of the cot and on both occasions she hasn't slept through the night and I have had trouble putting her in the cot once asleep because it was too low down for me to put her in the cot without waking her. This mattress is brilliant and worth every penny. Its good quality, breathable, has a removable cover for washing, a decent thickness and comfortable. It cost the same as I paid for a travel cot mattress but is at least 4 times thicker. My Grand Daughter slept on it for the first time last night and slept straight through for 11 hours like she used too when the cot was on the higher level. My daughter said its very similar to the mattress she has on her cot at home but she paid nearly £100 for hers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great & suitable for use with angelcare pad, 8 Jan. 2014
Thus is a great mattress. Was not expecting it to be as good as it is as it was so cheap. Actually it's of the same standard as a branded one we bought from a well known baby store.
It works with our angelcare sensor pad too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfy!, 29 Oct. 2013
I would easily sleep on this mattress!extremely comfy,good quality and handy to have a water resistant cover already on it for all the drips and drools!i would highly recommend this product to anyone with a young child.also my angelcare monitor works under this mattress!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Reasonable mattress but if you are looking for luxury this isnt it, 15 Jun. 2014
Clare "clare030182" (Plymouth, Devon, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
It's a bit awkward reviewing a mattress that you haven’t used yourself to sleep on. Our 9 month old’s sleep doesn't seem any better or worse having changed mattresses so I guess it can't be too awful or amazing. It has a layer of foam surrounding the springs, which when pressed individually don't feel too great but altogether seem ok. Its described as ‘dense nursery foam’ but looks and feels like normal foam to me. The ‘luxury soft polyester fibre layer’ is a very thin layer of wadding that doesn't really add much. Its also a little confusing as the description says the mattress should be turned over on a regular basis but the luxury padding is only on one side. The amazon description suggests that it offers a spare cover, but it doesn't. It has a removable/washable cover that is a combination of plastic and cotton material (non expert talking). The inner waterproof liner bit is about a quarter of the mattress and our son wriggles around or we place him at both ends of the cot so this liner doesn’t make any difference as he is rarely over it. A reasonable mattress but if you are looking for luxury this isn't it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 Jan. 2014
Good quality, nice and firm but comfortable. Daughter sleeps well on it and the cover is removable so you can wash it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Purchase, 13 Dec. 2013
Very good product .It was deliverd very quickly and is great quality for the price I paid would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars fits lovely, 25 Jun. 2014
Sian Louise (UNITED KINGDOM) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
Ok let me start of by saying this isnt being used properly just yet, baby is on the way and needing a new mattress for my cot this comes in very handy for me.
My cot was still up when we received this, (i have a petite 2 year old who only just gone into a toddler bed) so it was easy enough to try this new mattress out and make sure it fitted ok in the cot we have. Which it does, It fits perfectly in fact.
It does feel nice and soft and comfy but to be honest I dont think the mattress is the reason why some babies dont sleep well lol
This is a very well priced mattress also, it does go to show that you don't have to spend a fortune to get the things you need. I definately recommend this because of the price and if you have a normal sized cot then this will fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Luxury Spring interior cot mattress, 13 April 2014
Our Grandson is 18mths old and slept for 13 hours on it! Quality item and fits the hauk Dream'n Play travel cot well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 12 July 2014
Beansmummy (Oxfordshire, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 500 REVIEWER)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This is a cheap mattress, but good quality for the price. There are much better and more luxurious mattresses easily available, but they are inevitably more expensive. This is a good, well constructed, basic cot mattress, and my daughter (3months) appears perfectly comfortable on it. Given that we are advised by the experts to buy a new mattress for every new baby, many parents will want to avoid blowing the budget on a mattress that will only last a couple of years. If this is you, then this product is certainly one for your shortlist. We liked it, there is nothing wrong with it, and our baby is comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mattress arrived quickly and in good condition (some damage to packaging by the courier but ..., 12 Feb. 2015
Mattress arrived quickly and in good condition (some damage to packaging by the courier but product not affected). It feels firm and nice and the cover seems to be good quality (we also purchased the extra cover). The mattress fits well into our cot (120x60cm, size 200 Mamas and Papas). I can't comment currently on the quality of sleep on this mattress as our baby is currently still in a moses basket - this is the reason for not giving 5 stars.