5.0 out of 5 stars really good
I got this to replace a moses basket mattress, it is a lot thicker than the ones that come with the baskets very cushioned it also goes in my pram as well my baby looks very comfortable on it :O)
Published 10 months ago by rfw2010

3.0 out of 5 stars this is a fantastic mattress, however is slightly smaller than I thought ...
this is a fantastic mattress, however is slightly smaller than I thought but that's my mistake actually but none the less it gives fantastic support to the little one.
Published 2 months ago by lauren

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars really good, 31 Jan 2014
This review is from: Babies Firsts 66x28x4cm Quilted Foam Moses Basket or Pram Mattress Rounded Both Ends (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Comfy, 6 Jan 2014
This is so much better than the standard foam mattress you get with most moses baskets. I highly recommend this to anyone. we have 2 baskets and I replaced both with is mattress. Looks and feels so much better. and a steal for the price.

Buy now!

5.0 out of 5 stars Moses basket mattress, 9 Sep 2013
Bought a new Moses basket mattress as per current nhs guidelines. Delivered quickly, looks comfortable and was quite a good price too. Happy with purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars mattress for moses basket, 28 July 2013
this was ordered to replace the old mattress on a family moses basket, It's thicker, fits perfectly, and has made an old item like new again. thrilled with the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great fit!, 2 Oct 2014
DaisyDaisy "Daisy" (Coventry) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
The mattress fit my Moses basket perfectly.

We were given a Mamas and Papas moses basket and I was quite surprised that they didn't sell replacement mattresses to fit the smaller size basket. After trying Tesco and Asda etc, Amazon saved the day.

It is lightweight, but then it's not like it is very big so I doubt it would be a comfortable mattress if it was heavier.

Baby is not here yet, so I can't say whether or not it is comfortable. I was impressed with the fit though.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice and thick but not to soft perfect hopefully baby ..., 14 July 2014
Arrived very quickly, nice and thick but not to soft perfect hopefully baby will like it :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 7 July 2014
Brilliant price and fitted moses basket so happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality mattress at reasonable price, 11 Jun 2014
Very impressed with this mattress. It is a lot better than the one that came with my Moses basket. Very padded and very comfortable looking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Jun 2014
I bought this to replace the one in our moses basket from Toy R Us, who dont make mattresses the right size for their basket they sell. For the money this is a great mattress I am really please with the quality and it fits perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and firm, 16 Oct 2014
Nice and firm. Our baby sleeps well in it and seems happy. We have put it in a carry cot. Took it to our pediatrician and he approved it. Turned after a couple of weeks in order to help it maintain its shape. Cover is also nice.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›