4.5 out of 5 stars2,710
Format: Audio Download|Change
Price:£17.50

on 7 May 2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this book, loved the style in which it was written, loved the characters, the misunderstandings, the whole thing. It's an easy read and very funny too. Would recommend.
on 6 April 2014
One of the best books I have read in a long time.
Don is a completely honest character and the book gives a tremendous insight into how his mind works.
Highly recommend this book.
on 30 March 2014
Couldn't put it down, thought provoking and entertaining. Had me laughing out loud in places. I loved all the bits that weren't written down. An excellent author and would highly recommend.
on 18 February 2014
I BOUGHT THIS BOOK BECAUSE IT SAID IT WAS SIMILAR TO THE CURIOUS INCIDENT OF THE DOG IN THE NIGHTIME. THIS IS FAR BETTER THAN THAT. I LOVED THIS BOOK AND WISH I WAS JUST STARTING IT AGAIN.
on 8 January 2014
Engaging storyline all through the book. Easy read which often had me in stitches. Clever storytelling, although the ending was not surprising to me. Still good fun to get there in the end.
on 15 June 2013
This had me hooked from beginning to end it was warm funny and endearing ..... Great insite into the mind of someone with autism but but no means the main focus ... Would make a lovely film
on 3 February 2015
Simply brilliant. I could not stop reading. I highly recommend this book. If you love logical characters put in, what they believe to be, illogical situations then this book is for you.
on 10 June 2014
A witty illustration of the Asperger's spectrum, extremely well written. 'The Dog In The Night' but for grown ups.

My psychotherapist wife tells me I'm not as bad as the main character.
on 11 May 2014
This book got me back into reading. It is very sweet, funny and most enjoyable. I highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for a nice easy read to get them back into reading regularly.
on 13 June 2013
Read this in one indulgent Saturday afternoon sitting & loved it. Very comical & endearing & easy to read. Some bits comical, some bits sad, some bits tender & very well written. Loved it.