Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£6.39

on 20 February 2014
One of the best albums I've ever heard. Quite possibly the best. I love it so much I'm off to see him live in London! Buy it if you like dark, imaginative house.. Nice one Maceo. 10/10!
on 7 September 2013
Well, if you like deep (and sometimes dark) intelligent house music, this is a fantastic compilation. One of the best mixes have heard in years, a lot of hype about Maceo Plex, but justified on this basis.
on 16 December 2013
music is subjective and I don't really like to describe it, as it's different for everyone. However, I will say, I love this cd it's well good
on 5 September 2015
only ok this...expected more from him...starts off well then panders off and is just dull
on 15 March 2015
THIS MIX IS AMAZING IN THAT IT MANAGES TO DRAG YOU DOWN THE CLUB STAIRS AFTER LISTENING FROM ABOVE FOR A WHILE
SLOWLY YOU MOVE DOWN THE STEPS DOWN INTO A SUBTERANEAN UNDERWORLD , GOING OFF LIKE SOME EPIC SCI FI FILM CLUB SCENE .
DEEP , DEEP , DEEPER (AND I MEAN DEEP WITH CHEMICAL UNDERTONES ! ) SET THE VOLUME TO 10 AND WARN THE NEIGHBOURS AS ITS THAT BLOODY GOOD .
IF I COULD ONLY SEE 1 DJ EVER AGAIN MACEO PLEX IS THE MAN , LISTEN TO THIS VERY LOUD AND DJ KICKS HAS A NEW CHAMP
10 /10 ** THIS CD SHOULD COME WITH A HEALTH WARNING FOR YOUR MIND AND YOUR AUDIO GEAR ! **
on 13 June 2013
Wow what a trip but well worth a patient couple of listens. Not in my top 5 of the series (I have them all) but very good