1,676 Reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!
Good value cover for my wife's ipad 3. Keeps IPAD protected but all controls and screen are fully accessible with no obstructions. We like the highly translucent back tray which protects the easily scratchable IPAD rear yet makes it clearly visible. The magnetic
hinge on the top cover is very precise and everything is a good fit.
Apple should be ashamed at the...
Published 11 months ago by Mr. P. Noble

3.0 out of 5 stars cracked at the corners slightly but its okay for use ...
cracked at the corners slightly but its okay for use around the house, not advised to take out the house with, sometimes it slides out
Published 8 months ago by Jess. C

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job!, 13 Jun. 2014
Mr. P. Noble "Phil" (UK) - See all my reviews
hinge on the top cover is very precise and everything is a good fit.
Apple should be ashamed at the price they charge for their "original" covers. Don't be daft enough to buy one of theirs! Their profit margin must be at least 2000 per cent!

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, great price, 25 April 2014
After mixed reviews I decided to give this ipad air case a go. I am very pleased with it so far. I've only had it about 1 month but it is proving to be just as good as the original apple ones. Its very light but protects quite well. The wake/sleep function works perfectly and keeps it clean. No signs of it falling to bits like some reviews said x x x

3.0 out of 5 stars cracked at the corners slightly but its okay for use ..., 28 Sept. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case, 1 May 2014
Reasonable price, reasonable quality. It does want I wanted it to do. Would recommend to anybody who wants a case for their iPad Air.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Feb. 2014
Good quality product, looks great on my iPad! I've previously brought the apple version of Smart Cover and this is just as good quality without the cost!

5.0 out of 5 stars Light, but tough, 15 Dec. 2014
Alexander Bryce (Scotland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Arrived safely packed. Within minutes had it attached to my ipad . Very light, but still giving good , strong protection back and front. Front cover folds back forming a angled stand. Much better than my cumbersome previous cover. Several colours to choose from . I chose blue and it looks really good.

4.0 out of 5 stars great for this price, 12 Jun. 2014
I am comparing this to an Apple smart cover a friend has and while it really does not bend as easily to serve as support, the colour is good, the extra plastic back clicks on easily and fits snugly, overall, this product has been absolutely worth the 5 quid incl. delivery I paid for it in the sale.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's great. Buy it!, 4 Aug. 2014
I was debating due to some of the bad reviews to get this item. However I decided to because ultimately it was cheap. The case itself fits perfectly and it came with a screen protector and stylus which was an added bonus.

The stand works great, all the people complaining it falls back down aren't ensuring that it's been folded tightly and the magnetic back snaps into place before sitting it down. I've had it on hard surfaces like a table and also standing up on the bed and it's stayed fine even when touching the buttons.

Also the case itself has stayed in great conditions and I've had it a while now, the people complaining it's got mucky and do eared are mostly likely carrying it around lose in their bag for which i would recommend they use a neoprene sleeve to protect the case and ipad (I would recommend this for any case, especially leather ones).

So all in all it's great, I've put the bad reviews down to people who are not using the case stand correctly and people who don't look after their stuff properly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good for the money!, 9 July 2014
It only cost 1.99, so I didn't expect much, but it's actually really good so far (I've had it a month or so). Quality seems fine, and it protected my Ipad after accidentally throwing it across the train, getting up suddenly and forgetting it was on my lap.
The back cover fits well and I like the way it locks over the front cover and holds it in place. It feels a bit brittle, hard rather than the softer flexible plastic of other versions, so I wonder if it would crack under a sharp impact, but not so far.
Colour (orange) is bright and vivid. Magnetic front cover works exactly like the apple version.

I don't expect it to last for ages, but at this price I'll just get another

1.0 out of 5 stars This item damaged my brand new iPad mini, 22 Nov. 2013
I was initially very happy when I received this case as I thought it would add adequate protection whilst keeping my iPad mini still very thin and light without having to pay the extortionate Apple prices for a Smart Cover.
The product comprised of two parts; a magnetic cover (similar to the Smart Cover) and a hard back shell case which is coloured with a translucent design so you can see the Apple logo through it, giving a nice effect.
The cover contains a magnet allowing the sleep/wake function and this works very well. This magnet also means that the cover is held in place when folded back as a stand, however it can unravel when typing.
The magnet that holds the cover in place is not very strong. When the cover is on without the back panel, it simply falls off the iPad, but this is not an issue as the back panel has an edge that clips around this part of the cover so as it does not fall off.
The problem came with this case after a few days. I noticed that the case was leaving marks down the left hand edge of the iPad when opening and closing. To inspect this further I decided to remove the case by clipping the iPad out of two corners first, however the case is very brittle and thus snapped.
I am now left with a two week old damaged iPad mini and a broken case of which I am not very happy about.