5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Love it! Bought it for my husband as a Christmas present! He loves it, and has found it moving. I haven't read it yet, but can't wait to!
Published 8 months ago by Gaynor

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing
I bought this book on the basis of rave reviews and because I like Tullians work. However ultimately it was disappointing - if you want to find out more I wrote a more extensive review on my blog - [...]
Published 11 months ago by David Robertson

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 11 Jan 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST BOOK YOU WILL EVER READ., 22 Sep 2014
C Murr "chrismurr80" (North London, UK) - See all my reviews
Without doubt the BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ!!

having been raised in a Christian home and a part of many churches. In that light it is scary that this is the first time in 18 years that I have been taught and understand the gospel and the freedom it entails. Grace is scandalous, and this book makes it easy to grasp and understand. I now read my bible in a new light of amazing grace, rather than law and rules for living a moral/good life.

Read it. I dare you.

5.0 out of 5 stars thank you, 20 Oct 2013
This review is from: One Way Love: Inexhaustible Grace for an Exhausted World (Kindle Edition)
A great book timeless truth written for our time and in a way that is honest and refreshing. Take in every page of this grace saturated book, my favourite line being "grace inspires what the law demands" and that sums up the book. It is not a person centred look at grace but a big L law with an even bigger G grace to follow. Well worth the read and a book you will keep going back to.

3.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 30 Oct 2013