5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job
Looks great supports my 4 month old perfectly for a lovely swimming experience very please. It's not as deep lying as some I have seen so he seems very happy to spend up to an hour in this kicking and splashing. Fast delivery
Published 10 months ago by Ellie K

3.0 out of 5 stars Much bigger than expected
Published 12 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: BLUE SQUARE Baby Infant Inflatable Swimming Seat Ring 0-12m (Baby Product)

3.0 out of 5 stars Much bigger than expected, 10 July 2013
I bought this for my little boy so that we can take him swimming, we were hoping to use this in the bath first to get him used to it however it is much bigger than expected. The seat is sturdy enough and inflates correctly however my little boy is 12weeks old but i feel he is a little young for this, although he is holding his own head up for short periods i feel that he would struggle using this for extended periods of time as the head rest is not very supportive and gets in the way of trying to hold your babies head. The seat however is a perfect fit and looks comfortable for baby, with the inflatable being a the right hight for babies arms.

5.0 out of 5 stars baby swim seat, 9 Jun 2013
I bought this for my great nephew who is 11 months old and was going on holiday with his parents to egypt, i had bought my niece one many years ago and i remember my sister saying it was a godsend as the baby loved being in the pool, my great nephew was delighted with it my neice says and didnt want to get out of the pool. It was a great price and delivery was very quick i would recommend this to any one going on holiday with a baby .

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 13 Oct 2013
Inexpensive, and very sturdy!
Still allowed my little boy to splash his hands in the water too.
Would highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 11 Aug 2013
This item was purchased for my very large 3 month old son for our first holiday. It arrived promptly and was exactly how it was discribed by the seller.
As it was the first time taking my baby son swimming alongside my 5 year old I needed something that would allow me to have the freedom to play with both in the pool and this did the job!
I would definitely recommend this product, it is sturdy and easy to dis/assemble

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny, 26 Dec 2013
This I bought for my new nephew for his first time swimming he looked so sweet in it and it was so good

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent float!, 19 Aug 2013
Great float for my 5 month old baby boy, easily inflated and ready to use in minutes. Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 10 Jun 2014
I bought this for my six month old son, it gives him the support I wanted and let's him move freely but safely and he totally loves swimming,this is good quality never deflated and kept my baby safe!

3.0 out of 5 stars Good sit in float, 18 April 2014
This is a nice sit in float but think my boy is still a bit little for it, I think your baby needs to be able to sit up unaided to be totally comfy . My baby is 6 months and although he sits in it ok he does wobble over sometimes

2.0 out of 5 stars Swim seat, 27 Nov 2013
Really dissapointed with this product. When fully inflated and i put my 5month old on it, the seat drops through the outer ring so i have to keep pushing my baby back up in it. Thought it would be good value for money but really was a waste.