Format: Audio CD|Change

on 23 April 2014
This band have a lot of potential and the album is excellent, Saw them live recently in a small venue and they were great.
on 3 October 2013
I first saw Monster Truck at Download and was immediately blown away, this is raw rock done how it should be, simple as.
on 11 April 2015
This album is fantastic! It's got everything a hard rock fan needs! Good riffs, heavy drums and a powerful voice!
on 11 June 2015
Effing brilliant stuff. Seen these guys couple of times. Great cd.
on 22 July 2014
love this album love the the sound rock music at its best.
on 22 March 2014
Being as I'd bought a ticket to see these guys live, I thought I'd better check 'em out Dale.
So using the fine capitalist system I ordered this slab of vinyl.
What did I get? Well, I got three sides of DYNAMITE MONSTER BOOGIE!!!!!! or something rather similar. Best thing to come out of Canada since, well, what of any great import has come out of Canada?

Can't say there's any particular standout track as it's all so consistently good, Old Train is a mighty fine way to start and Win/Lose is a mighty fine way to finish and we get lots of other mighty fineness in between.

Having now seen them live the songs are even better in a live situation, full on mindless - in a good way - Rock'n'Roll fun.

DON'T FECK WITH THE TRECK! BUY OR GET RUN OVER BY A SET OF GIGANTIC WHEELS!!!!!
on 15 July 2014
saw them live so it was everything i expected !
on 4 November 2014
Best album ive bought in years!!! Buy it!
on 8 August 2014
Great!
I'm a fan anyway so I love it.
on 18 April 2016
The big truck will roll right over you , brilliant loud rock