5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money
This is a great case and for the 4 that it costs is well worth it. It is stiff silicone and fits the phone well providing protection without making it too bulky or compromising the use of any of the buttons.

I thoroughly recommend this case
Published 12 months ago by T. H. Illingworth

3.0 out of 5 stars great item but cheaper and quicker elsewhere
This a very good protective case - but when I ordered it I couldn't believe it would take 3 weeks to come. So I looked on EBay and was able to order another one just the same for a lower price - and it came in 2 days. When this one finally arrived I put it on one side to use as a spare.
Published 8 months ago by Amum

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Value for Money, 18 July 2013
T. H. Illingworth "Tim" (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GreatShield Guardian S Series Slim-Fit S-Line Design TPU Gel Skin Case Cover for Nokia Lumia 720 (Black) (Wireless Phone Accessory)

I thoroughly recommend this case

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, 11 July 2013
The phone case for my Nokia 720 is a great piece of kit, looks good & fits nice & snug...delivery time was fine considering where it came from, was nicely packaged & the price was brilliant...Overall a really good buying experience, would happily do it again...

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, 30 May 2013
fantastic buy , and worth every penny , also great delivery and very prompt as well , I am recommending this product to all my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Guardian by name, 4 April 2014
Guardian by name and guardian by action. It fits like a glove,and is identical to the phone so much that you forget that it is just a shield. Have not been tempted to remove it and replace with any other shield on the market.
Just one gripe and that is more with the picture than with the product.The picture seems to imply that it has a face covering when in fact it is only for the back.

4.0 out of 5 stars Case Review, 12 Jan 2014
Very pleased with this case. It fits the phone very well. It did take three weeks to be delivered but overall I am very pleased. It was one the cheapest out there. Lovely colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars it was exactly as needed!, 31 Dec 2013
The gel cover is perfect and it was red! Great fit although had a fight to get the cover onto the phone!

5.0 out of 5 stars This phone cover is great!!!, 19 Nov 2013
I would recommend the GreatShield phone cover which I recently bought, it's gives a good grip on my phone which makes me feel a lot safer that I won't drop it (especially on a nite out!!!). It's so good I also got one for my hubby's phone as he tried a few before this and he is also really pleased with this cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 9 Nov 2013
Excellent case. It is fantastic value and looks superb. Really good fit and the finger grips on the edge make all the difference. It looks like it is part of the phone. Well worth the long wait for delivery from the U.S.

3.0 out of 5 stars great item but cheaper and quicker elsewhere, 25 Oct 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars It does a decent job, 19 Oct 2013
Although I am stuck with a phone I don`t like, I do think this case helps with the handling of the phone. Without the case the phone is too thin and slippery. The case is an excellent fit and looks good, with all holes and button covers lining up perfectly.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›