5.0 out of 5 stars A really inspiring read!, 5 July 2013
This review is from: Weight Loss Ladder - 10 steps to lasting weight loss and happiness (Kindle Edition)
This is so much more than a diet book. Self-help books about weight loss almost always make me feel inadequate - they tell me that if only I could follow their rules, then losing weight should be easy! But it never works out that way. This book goes straight to the heart of the issue - what is it about you and your life that makes food seem so central? What is really stopping you from making the changes that you want to make? By focusing on your emotional life, this author helps you to look beyond the over-eating to find out why. His openness about his experiences makes this a really inspiring read. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to find out more about themselves and yes, it will help you lose weight too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Informative and encouraging, 17 April 2013
Richard Abrehart (Sussex) - See all my reviews
I really enjoyed reading this book. I have struggled with my weight over the past few years and have managed to turn things around mostly with exercise but, having read this book, I'm starting to understand what triggers my need to eat. This isn't a diet book - this book digs into what makes some of us over-eat in the first instance, something I'd not considered before.

5.0 out of 5 stars Read this its excellent, 20 Jan 2014
An excellent book. Never bought in to self help books but this one made me compelled to read and am glad I did. I intend tomorrow to start my weight loss journey and will complete it using this book. I read it throughout firstly now going back to start on it. Very good book. I have recommended it already through Facebook. Well done sir on a good read

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent book, highly recommended !!!, 9 Jun 2013
I love this book! Finally a no nonsense sensible way to weight loss that actually works. I've been on a diet on and off since I was fifteen I always lost weight and put it back on again.Thanks to this book I've finally worked out why. I can see my bad habits that led to my excess weight and am now able to nip them in the bud before the damage is done.
Thank you Mr David Hart for a great book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Truly Exceptional - I got a lot more from the guide than I thought!, 18 May 2013
I was expecting a simple and brief guide, but boy I got a hell of a lot more! But that is in a good way. The guide is fantastically detailed but it is structured in bite sized chunks so it is very easy to follow throughout :) I especially loved the chapters on overcoming emotional eating and breaking through your weight loss plateau's as they are both areas that I've been struggling with! Thankfully with David's guide I know exactly what I've been doing wrong and now am well on my weight to getting into the best health of my life! Would recommend Weight Loss Ladder to anyone who is serious about getting long lasting results!

ARRAY(0xac9f5b7c)