4.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of hardware software not on par
This is an above medium quality product for sure. The material used -solid aluminium frame and quality plastic- are giving a flair of premium to the M60. The mouse sides have a rough texture while the top is smooth and soft. The weighting system might not be fancy but it does an adequate job if you want to fiddle with balance and weight. The Teflon legs are great and the...
Published on 4 Jan. 2013 by JKanaks

2.0 out of 5 stars One step forward, two steps back
Mostly it works OK and the ability to switch DPI is very useful at times (why I bought it). But it has two significant drawbacks for me. One is down to the size of my hand/wrist, the other is a design issue.

I'd say I have an average to large hand but an average to small wrist, which creates the first and biggest problem. The mouse is high at the back, so my...
Published 7 months ago by I. Hewer

‹ Previous | 16 7 821 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars High Quality and High Performance, 16 Jun. 2014
Very good for the price, would still be very good if it cost double what it does. Glad I bought.

5.0 out of 5 stars oh yes...., 15 Jun. 2014
this mouse fits my palm and all buttons are positioned for comfort and ease of use. defiantly a gamers mouse, I checked it out on you tube and was impressed enough to buy one, the best deal was on Amazon at the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars mouse, 9 Jun. 2014
works great tho not as good as my last mouse which died from exhaustion..may have been over gaming a bit tooo much

3.0 out of 5 stars Good mouse, awful support, 5 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Corsair Vengeance M95 MMO/RTS USB Laser Mouse - Gunmetal Black (Accessory)
It's a good mouse, not great, but definitely good. You might find it a bit heavy over an extended period, but it's comfortable and easy to lift. The button placement is quite good, some of the thumb buttons might be a little far back to be used comfortably all the time, but that leaves plenty which are easily accessible.

Corsair's web site is currently wrecked, so you'll struggle to download the drivers for it and their help forum is a bit of a joke.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy piece of kit, 3 Jun. 2014
Well built still, very smooth to use, nice placement of buttons and easy to set up software.
Got one for me and my Friend, we both love them. I always buy Corsair they are a fantastic brand!

3.0 out of 5 stars corsair M65 gaming mouse, 28 May 2014
bought this mouse last september.experienced a couple of set backs on initial setup,but after that "WOW" what a great mouse.comfortable on the hands,great response through gaming and on the internet.however,that was then. was playing cod2 modern warfare today.stopped for the usual 15 min break,to rest eyes ,fingers and wrists.went back to the game and to my surprise the mouse was dead.tried restart on my system,reinstalled mouse software from corsair and nothing worked.now all i have is an expensive paper weight which lights up blue when i plug it into a usb port.have gone back to my trusty old microsoft intelli mouse,which by the way is 6 yrs old this year and still working.willl be looking for a different mouse for gaming.hope yours lasts longer than mine did.

3.0 out of 5 stars The good and the not so good, 21 May 2014
Charles A. Crolla (Glasgow, Lanarkshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
I'm going to compare the K65 to my Logitech MX518.

For size and comfortable grip, the MX518 wins. The K65 has a much lower 'profile' and is somewhat too 'tapered' at the back.

The MX518 has no weights and doesn't really need them, and whilst the K65 does when I decided to try it without them it proved impossible to put all of them back as one of the screws holding them refused to detach, and simply turned endlessly.

And the screws really do have to be completely flush with the aluminium base for reasons that should be obvious.

I'm also finding the K65's right click a little too sensitive (or the design of the mouse makes it seem it is), and this can affect both surfing and playing games. Perhaps I'm just nit-picking, but it does annoy me somewhat.

When deciding to download and install the software for the K65 the instructions were to first update the firmware, so I did - and after installing the software had to plug my MX518 into my Corsair K70 keyboard as the K65 had become totally unresponsive.

After trying to make (any) sense of the Corsair software I decided to uninstall both it and the firmware, and the K65 responded with gratitude.

No doubt the K65 has a more technologically advanced sensor and greater precision but this might not be that apparent in use, and having failed to 'get to grips' with the software, the 'Sniper' button remains unusable, but as I don't feel the need for it and couldn't think of an alternative use no real problem.

So, which mouse comes out on top?

You decide...

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good quality but gets sweaty., 16 May 2014
The mouse is clearly built very well.
It fits the hand perfectly.
Tracks very smoothly.
Buttons are easily programmable.
Glides over most surfaces.

However, during intense gaming sessions/hot days when your palm sweats its actually not very easy to use because the mouse top surface is very smooth and become slippery.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really comfortable, and really well built, 13 May 2014
i bought this mouse to get more macros since i had only 3 on my previous mouse (anker high precission laser 8200 dpi) and this mouse was amazing. i dont know why the reviews are average since i love this mouse to bits.
its comfortable, the macros seem good quality, really good weight to it but you can remove the weights, nice aluminium frame and it feels very sturdy in your hand. you can have up to 6 profiles loaded on the mouse bu you can make moer on the corsair m95 gaming software aswell as change dpi settings and all the usual.
i really recommend this mouse to anyone who is looking for great build quality, lots of macros and nice aesthetics.
the only thing is i have small hands so maybe for larger handed it cant be palmed

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 30 April 2014
I couldn't be happier with this mouse. It is far superior to the one I had and one of the previous mice that I had cost a lot more this but this one is much better. The build quality, response times and overall feel are excellent. This is the 3rd corsair product that I have bought and from now on I will only buy corsair products where possible.

‹ Previous | 16 7 821 | Next ›