on 5 July 2013
"The Amazing Benefits of Coconut Oil" is an excellent book, very well written and just so easy to follow and understand. From the in-depth (but not boring) history and technical information to the fascinating uses of coconut oil it just carries you from page to page, amazed by what you learn. I had no idea! Now I am a total convert, using the oil daily. The recipes are very tasty and easy to prepare and all instructions for cosmetic and health usage are clear and simple. I bought three books about coconut oil - this is definitely NUMBER ONE. I would like to thank Mr Smithers for all his research and first-class information. This is a book to which I shall refer back again and again.
on 2 May 2013
Please read this book if you care about your health! It is written in an informative yet simple style and within an hour you'll have all you need to know and help you gain a healthier lifestyle. I have recently started using extra virgin coconut oil externally and my skin and hair are glowing. From tomorrow I will be incorporating it into my smoothies - I actually can't wait till the morning now!
on 5 May 2013
Excellent information, on the use for Alzheimer's. And health benefits, I will be changing to this oil for a healthy life.
on 16 April 2013
this book has great information about coconut oil. After reading quite a few books on the subject it is the only book that has highlighted the danger of microwaving the oil, which I had done, so had to throw the whole lot away, only two comments I do not know what the cup sizes are in the recipes and what is the danger to my body if I have eaten the coconut oil which had been microwaved.
on 12 April 2013
Coconut oil wasn't something I paid much attention to until I read this book. From the origin of coconut oil, how its made (even how to make it at home), the health benefits of using coconut oil and why you should be using it. You'll find all of this and much more in this great book. It's definitely an oil I'll be adding to my diet due to this book
on 23 October 2014
I returned this book as it was a poor rewriting of the information given by Bruce Fife in his wonderful coconut books which I often refer to for confirmation with our improved diet and lifestyle.I bought the book because of a chapter on diabetes so that I could help someone I know, but I found the writing simplistic and uninformative.
on 16 June 2013
Reading this made me want to purchase some coconut oil immediately but as the author states this is best done on line
as I found it very difficult to purchase locally. Nice read.
on 27 April 2014
A great read,very informative, a good little book explaining the benefits of coconut oil and the types of product to use. Will try it
on 12 April 2013
This book is an easy but informative read with some interesting recipes at the back - well worth a look
on 11 November 2015
Coconut oil is amazing stuff, So much to learn from this book.