on 14 September 2013
I got this pack because i recently got back into the game, and since i didnt have any XYZ monster cards, i bought this pack.
In total, you get 50 cards, and i got 5 XYZ in total, aswell as many other useful cards.
This is perhaps the best value yugioh i have ever bought!

My only issue is that the box was damaged upon arrival (which was a week early!) but the cards inside were perfect and untouched.
Would reccomend to all yugioh players, and maybe worth buying two decks for more of the better cards!

-Tom
review image
on 15 February 2014
I received this as a gift from my girlfriend whom I've recently introduced to the game. She thought I deserved some new cards and was hoping to get me two of my favorite cards in the booster pack. She managed it as I pulled the Ultra Rare )I think that's the rarity) Mirror Force and Mystical Space Typhoon. I was over the moon! I'd recommend this to any duelist, collector and beginner as it's great for starting or adding to your collection.
on 23 June 2013
The Starter Deck for 2013 was eagerly anticipated by me and by many others. I have used his deck for about 2 weeks now with great success in wiping the floor with my brother's structure deck. It is very easy to use and summon those rarer XYZ monsters. It is a brilliant starter deck including two XYZ monsters in the deck plus at least another 1 guaranteed. The Utopia monsters combine beautifully well and all in all, the deck for the price gives you cards that compliment each other well and only need a bit of modelling to turn this deck into one that can beat anything. Yugioh have brought out overall the best Starter Deck yet and one that I recommend that any Yugioh fan to purchase!
on 17 October 2013
i bought this for my son it came very quickly he said he used the "utopia" card a lot and he keeps beating his brother
on 22 June 2013
I bought this as a gift for my boyfriend, he loves Yu Gi Oh especially the new xyz monsters.
This contains not only a full starter deck that is actually really good, but also a pack of 10 cards, some
of them shiny, that compliment this deck very well. It is such good value for what you get in the box.
I would recommend this highly to other Yu Gi Oh fans.
It also comes with a very attractive green playmat too!
on 21 August 2013
Got two of these decks so when my son wants to play he cant just raid my deck of all the game changing cards. Had great fun and lots of cards for the price.
on 27 November 2013
Great quality of cards, as expected from an original pack. I can't wait to buy another new one. Brings back memories :)
I had no idea these things existed, it appears they are the new craze at my nine year olds school. Everyone has them, remember loom bands, we still have millions, these crazes are usually short lived so it's worth dipping your toes in the water rather than jumping in with both feet.

The instruction on how to play are incomprehensible so we just play it like top trumps. Less taxing on the brain but I understand that the games to be plays with these cards can be quite complex.

The pack is good value, there are plenty of cards and it won't hurt your wallet too much, next week it will be something else and then something else and something else....

They are the 'in' thing with my son at the moment and he seems happy with the pack.
on 31 October 2013
This deck is a 40 card deck that comes with a newly introduced power pack. Now the power pack comes with nine cards three rare cards and the other five are common. I got some really great xyz monsters (a new type of card it's like a better version of fusion summon or ritual summoning) that aid you in you're yu gi oh matches. I would recommend this to people new to yu gi oh and whole already know the ropes :-) also the price is very good too. I haven't lost a duel seen.
on 28 September 2014
Bbbbbbrrrrrrrrriiiiiillllllllllliiiiiiiiiiiiiiaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttttttttrttttttttrtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt