5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZED on what I’ve purchased.
Published 10 months ago by marc21

3.0 out of 5 stars Its and OK Gaming PC
Published 1 month ago by Nicholas Kirby

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZED on what I’ve purchased., 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: e Gaming PC - AMD 270 2 Core 3.4GHZ 4GB RAM 1TB HD PC Computer New WINDOWS 7 (Personal Computers)
I was thinking of buying a similar computer with similar specs, but I’m so pleased I went with this one. The 3.4GHz processor on board starts the computer on in a matter of seconds and also does the same when shutting down. Yes it only has 4 GB of RAM, but the processor more than makes up for that in terms of power, the speed the programs load up and mostly importantly, doing multiple things at the same time. I load up multiple and I mean multiple videos and every single one neither crashes nor glitches.

Honesty, it’s not a gaming computer. If you’re looking to buy a gaming computer go elsewhere, the graphics board in built has nowhere near enough power to run the big games like Battlefield 3 or Borderlands 2. But If you’re looking for a home computer that’s definitely more powerful than most home PC`s, than this is for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic pc with bags of memory, 14 Feb 2014
I got this pc in October last year as my previous laptop struggled with my train simulater 13/14 games etc but getting this pc and putting in a non intergrated graphics card ( not expensive ) it works the game works like a dream beside that what a fantastic pc this is and gaming pc helpline is brilliant and helpfull n responsive if you got any help needed. too finalise at this price a must buy pc and gaming pc you will be very happy with your purchase from them a very happy customer 5 stars says it all

5.0 out of 5 stars Value For Money, 4 Jan 2014
My son has been asking for a gaming PC for the last 3 years, this one, although not top spec in gaming towers is definately value for money. If your looking for something that will work as a reasonable gaming computer, but isn't too exspensive then this one I would recommend.
We contacted the seller with a question and they got back to us within hours of our email, and this was during the Christmas holidays, so I would say they are very good with any help you may need.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its and OK Gaming PC, 3 Jun 2014
Im not sure what kind of games this PC is supposed to be good for. The graphics card and memory etc are good and it allows me to play top tier games but it has trouble handling them processor wise. It takes a while to load up bigger games even if they dont have the best quality. It also struggles when doing more than 2 things at once which is something my 3 year old (non gaming pc) could manage a little better than this computer and that computer was not very good and cost half this price.

Most other things are great, it loads up and shuts-down fast, it minimizes and maximizes games very quickly, it doesnt struggle with tab openings (that much) and the graphics card is very good and allows me to play games on a nice quality whilst still running well. It also doesn't get very hot no matter how long im using it which is a big bonus.

It also allows me to have a good number of programs (spotify, games, teamspeak etc) open at the same time without struggling to cope which is a bonus and makes me happy with the product.

Overall i would rate this 3/5 as an overall rating (5/5 as a general PC and then 2-3/5 as a proper gaming PC). It gives me a lot of freedom with programs and power etc but struggles with speed with the bigger games and also black screens occasionally without a real reason (as in it black screens with 1-2 programs open) which cases a little bit of annoyance.

I would recommend this to people who would use this as a general pc (for work etc) or low end games (minecraft etc) but wouldnt really recommend it for hardcore gamers that want to play the best games as it can struggle a bit.