on 27 November 2013
Perfect to keep your MacBook Air safe without the added bulk or the hefty price of most cases!
Would love to get more colours, definitely recommend it:)
I hope this review has helped you, can you please rate it, as it really means a lot. Thanks for reading:)
on 23 July 2013
I saw someone with this and got one, having the keyboard covering and screen protector TOO! I am thoroughly delighted and all comment on colour too. I recommend it to everyone but no need as they can see for themselves.
on 5 May 2014
It was a perfect fit for my macbook air...also came at the right time, when I spilled some water on my pc, I didn't have to jump up quckly to clean it up, the rubber keypad cover held the liquid till I cleaned it...
on 1 November 2014
Mainly got this because of the keyboard cover .. I have the US version of the macbook and its really hard to find a keyboard protector for the US keyboard especially in this colour. Really upset when this arrived the keyboard cover is in a really bad condition all scrunched up so it doesn't sit on my keyboard properly also the 'B' button looks as if its about to peel off :( The cover is okay love the colour but I hate the fact that the feet at the bottom part of the cover is basically foam stickers its worrying because it looks like its gonna fall of any minute.
on 7 May 2015
The hard shell case is good, the price is low and you get value for money as it fits perfectly. The colour is also lovely. However the keyboard protecter is a joke, don't advertise it as a product made for the 11inch Macbook air when the keys on the cover don't match the keys on the computer model - ridiculous. Also the keyboard cover doesn't have anything to ensure it stays attached onto the keyboard and it slides and puckers all over the place - though it's hard to tell whether the fit would be better if it was actually moulding to the correct keys.
on 19 March 2015
ok so when i got the product, i thought the case as going to be rubber, not plastic, but i actually prefer the plastic as it has a slight rubber feel.
however the downside was that the keyboard is not suitable for the new mac book airs because the enter button is different. i was really looking forward to this but tbh, the feel of the keyboard is horrible. there is also some discoloured keys. going onto easy because at least ill know for sure that ill get what i ask for.
on 26 May 2014
Having purchased my MacAir I wanted to try and keep it free from cat hairs, scratches and general bashing. The fit was perfect, the colour bright enough for me to see where I left it, clips on nice and snug.
However, it causes the wifi to disconnect, I have checked to make sure its not the connection, all the other devices are okay, when I removed the cover to use the machine I had not problems at all.
Its very frustrating, and potentially £20 down the drain!
on 20 April 2014
still using, like as of right now!!!!
recommend for everyone!

For mac book airs (new and old versions 11 inch)
on 1 August 2014
Excellent product, and with the keyboard guard and screen protector too it's amazing value. Plastic appears slightly thicker than others I've bought in the past which have split easily so fingers crossed this one looks like it will last much longer.

Only slight downside is that the keyboard guard doesn't quite fit as I have an EU macbook air, but this was clearly described in the description so I knew what I was getting. Overall very happy.
VINE VOICEon 10 April 2014
Very attractive colour and I love the colour which offers really good protection to my 11-inch MacBook Air. I have noticed that the bottom cover, although it has vents, seems to act as an insulator so if I've been using the computer for a long time it starts to feel very hot. I simply take the cover off if I need to.

I've got a UK keyboard but the cover works fine, even though the keys on the far right are slightly different.