5.0 out of 5 stars Aigle boots
These are without doubt exceptionally gorgeous wellington boots! The detail and texture are class, with the leather inside giving a feeling of comfort and luxury.

I decided to give them a try because I'm tired of buying wellies that just don't last - even the well-known Hunter ones.

The downside - for me at least - is that the boot is rather large...
Published 14 days ago by Mr. Allan W. Davies

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really unisex
Published 5 months ago by c j massey

5.0 out of 5 stars Aigle boots, 5 Sep 2014
This review is from: Aigle Unisex-Adult Parcour 2 Signature Hunting Boots (Apparel)

The downside - for me at least - is that the boot is rather large and baggy around the calves, even if adjusted, and I don't exactly have slim calves! Pity because, despite the hefty price for a pair of wellies, they would've been welcome around my legs/feet!

Anyway, I'm going to try a different style of Aigle wellies and hope that they'll be a better fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic stylish wellie boot, 15 Aug 2014
Bought for fantastic price saving and when they arrived I was not disappointed. I usually take a six in shoes and size down for wellie, the fit is perfect with room for adjusting at the top should you have wider leg/trouser. They have quite a chunky sole, but still feel soft and comfortable to wear. I need to wear them most days especially in the winter and I will be pleased if they last me longer than my muck boots 1.5yrs, rubber split across lower leg of boot.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not really unisex, 31 Mar 2014
They were delivered promptly, well done Amazon. I am however returning them as they are too big. I'm normally a size 6 but I know that wellie type boots come up big so ordered a 5.5 instead but they are just so baggy in the foot. Maybe they feel you should have room for a very thick sock but if you're wearing these in the summer for work, you wouldn't want them. They certainly don't seem designed for the smaller ladies foot, one shake and they come off.