on 5 May 2013
I have now had the opportunity to use this plastic moulding and I am really impressed. I thought I would start by making some new handles for some of my old woodworking/ metal files. I had a look at the tutorials and followed the simple instructions. I was pleased with the results and I now have new handles which seem to be perfectly sturdy and longlasting. The plastic pellets went clear when I added the to the heated water and then reverted back to opaque white when cooled.

I can see that this mouldable plastic has many other useful applications for repairs around the home. Because you can mould it and work it into many shapes and thicknesses I would imagine it could be used to make things instead of buying them which would be a great money saver. You can reheat it if you dont like what you have made and make something else. Also you can reheat any excess pieces so there is no waste.

I dont think this is a very well known product but I think it will soon catch on. I have to say that I would buy again and recommend to my friends. The Fantastic Plastic arrived very quickly which was a nice surprise.
on 2 June 2013
Handy to have around the house or garage, very adaptable for that job that you want to do but cannot find the right material, we have all done it. Thousands of uses, fills, moulds, shapes, and safe to use. A must for evryone
on 12 August 2013
have used once to put a better handle on a knife I have, its now shaped to the contours of my hand and far more comfortable to handle no mess, no fuss and still have 90% of the product to play around with :)
on 10 May 2013
First time i used this product i loved it. Very easy to use and great for arts and craft projects.
on 4 July 2013
Used to mold myself some cupped armrest for my wheelchair, very strong when cool; as long as I don't go to death valley I should be fine :)
on 11 May 2013
I have used this mouldable plastic before and was pleased to find some again in a large pot. The last lot I had lasted for ages because I could reuse the plastic moulding left over bits and reheat anything I had previously made, that I no longer had a use for. It takes a bit of practice to get used to but at least without waste. Once you are able to mould you can make almost anything you want. Once you have some in the house or place of work, it is amazing how much use there is for it. I think it is because as it is there, you are aware and think of more things to use it for.

I really think it is a useful item to have and definitely a money saver! I would recommend Fantastic Plastic to others. Some of the things I have made with it are little animals with the kids, pots for my nails and screws, hooks and to repair pipes. You dont have to be a professional sculptor to use it.
on 16 October 2013
Since buying a pot of this, I have become ever so slightly addicted to using it.
There is an infinite number of uses for it and it is very satisfying to make and repair so many items.

When shaped into a flat sheet, it makes great: replacement hinges for lunchboxes; picks of different thicknesses for guitar and ukulele; paper folding tools - creasers and styli; sewing and leather crafting tools- thimbles, needle holders, cutting pads, stud and grommet setters; gadget stands (satnav, tablet, phone etc); drum beaters; hollow shakers; clothing buttons, beads and toggles; zip pulls; custom made tweezers, tongs, knitting needles and hooks; jewellery beads; book covers; protective cases and boxes, and so on and so on....

My next projects planned are making heads for art dolls, making puppets and quirky handles for knitted, leather or cloth bags. I'm also going to make some flipper type toys with a spring made from folded sheet of plastic to propel little figures....

The ease of heating and lack of mess, means you can just use a little bit whenever you need. The ability to reshape and reuse means you don't worry about having a go-if it goes wrong, you just heat it up and have another go. I heat mine in the microwave. It's handy to pop it back in for a few seconds more to keep it pliable. There's no smell or fumes.

The colour additive is a bit tricky to blend at first, but soon gets incorporated into the lump with a bit of mixing. The ability to colour really lifts the product into a new class. You can match existing colours of repaired items or create new colours for crafted items.
Great stuff.

Must get some more.
on 4 May 2013
Hand Mouldable Plastic - Moulding Polymorph Pellets - Re-usable and durable. For modelling, DIY, crafts, schools, toys, hobbies, everyday items, repairs, glue, casting, custom moulds. Thermoplastic, low melting point. Lifetime Guarantee. 500 grams , 17.6oz
found product to be excellent,first item made was a stylus for my sat nav ideal.great for repairing items as described.Easy to use
Delivery was very quick does exactly,what it says.Cannot wait to get started on other projects,its a must for everyone
on 18 May 2015
Great fun stuff.Easy to use and re-use. Made a grasp to go on the end of a pull cord very quickly, painted it and it works a treat. Orininally bought to make items for train set layout which I still have yet to do. Would recommend not only for its various uses but for the enjoyment of making things.
review image
on 12 June 2013
I bought the 500g tub, the product works as described, melting easily in near boiling water.
Its re melt-able and easy to form. Great stuff.