5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect
Good quality product, looks great on my iPad! I've previously brought the apple version of Smart Cover and this is just as good quality without the cost!
Published 5 months ago by Twoflower169

1.0 out of 5 stars This item damaged my brand new iPad mini
I was initially very happy when I received this case as I thought it would add adequate protection whilst keeping my iPad mini still very thin and light without having to pay the extortionate Apple prices for a Smart Cover.
Published 8 months ago by Mr. D. Fishwick

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Feb 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars This item damaged my brand new iPad mini, 22 Nov 2013
This review is from: Besdata? Magnetic Smart Cover Stand + Hard Back Case Free Stylus For Apple iPad mini - Supreme Quality - Protects the Device - UK Stock - Blue - PT2502 (Personal Computers)
The product comprised of two parts; a magnetic cover (similar to the Smart Cover) and a hard back shell case which is coloured with a translucent design so you can see the Apple logo through it, giving a nice effect.
The cover contains a magnet allowing the sleep/wake function and this works very well. This magnet also means that the cover is held in place when folded back as a stand, however it can unravel when typing.
The magnet that holds the cover in place is not very strong. When the cover is on without the back panel, it simply falls off the iPad, but this is not an issue as the back panel has an edge that clips around this part of the cover so as it does not fall off.
The problem came with this case after a few days. I noticed that the case was leaving marks down the left hand edge of the iPad when opening and closing. To inspect this further I decided to remove the case by clipping the iPad out of two corners first, however the case is very brittle and thus snapped.
I am now left with a two week old damaged iPad mini and a broken case of which I am not very happy about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 19 Feb 2014
The item was delivered within two days of ordering and it fits like a glove, it turns in the iPad and shuts it down so easy. Would highly recommend it .

4.0 out of 5 stars good quality, great price, 25 April 2014
After mixed reviews I decided to give this ipad air case a go. I am very pleased with it so far. I've only had it about 1 month but it is proving to be just as good as the original apple ones. Its very light but protects quite well. The wake/sleep function works perfectly and keeps it clean. No signs of it falling to bits like some reviews said x x x

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice Case, 1 May 2014
Reasonable price, reasonable quality. It does want I wanted it to do. Would recommend to anybody who wants a case for their iPad Air.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cover, 17 Feb 2014
Joanna Knox "cooking mamma" (Bingham, England) - See all my reviews
This was my daughters choice. She had an iPad mini for her birthday and loves orange. This seemed to be perfect and at a good price. It has so far performed brilliantly. My daughter is quite accident prone with her belongings so it will get put through its paces.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 14 Feb 2014
So far so good until I smashed my ipad in my bag looks good but dosent protect it that muschamp at all

1.0 out of 5 stars Not good value for money. Not impressed., 19 July 2014
I have got better quality cases in the past. I bought this as a case that would last- however this is not the case. When it arrived, it took about 15 minutes to work out how you get the cover onto the cast. Instructions should have come with it to tell me how.
Let's start with the case.
Pros
+Very nice blue colour
+the SmartCover auto lock does work.
+Not very bulky
Cons
-Expensive for what it is
-All for corners were cracked (Quite a long way down the case) or chipped within 1 week of use. I have not thrown the iPad down, or fiddled with the case. I am very surprised why this has broken this easily.
-The iPad does not sit in the case any more.
-Once the case is stained, or you spill something on the cover, it is stained.
-This magnet area has left stains on the white iPad rim, and was very hard to get off. Some of the ,arks are still there.
-The magnet is not very strong.
Next, the stylus
The stylus. Let's just say I have had better. Much better. This thing itself feels very flimsy and feels like I can break it and snap it in half when I use it. The rubber nib is useless. It is not very sensitive at all. You have to press hard on the screen to make it work and by doing so, you bend the stylus out of place, and I think I could damage the iPad screen sometimes when I use the stylus.
Even my £2 stylus was better than this. It was made out of metal. Not plastic. The thing you have to think about is when you buy a case, the stylus that is included is generally very poor quality.
The screen protector is good quality, but it is very hard to put on. This is because the instructions were not very cleat at all. Both flaps either side said "Pull this after use". Luckily, I have had screen protectors in the past a bit like that form different sellers so thankfully knew which side to remove first.
I do not recommend this product. Even though it has a few pros, the cons outweigh this.
I would invest in a more expensive, maybe leather case.
It looks cheap and nasty. I do not see how this can be reduced from £40?

4.0 out of 5 stars Besdata Ultra Thin Magnetic iPad Case, 19 Nov 2013
Due to the ultra thin design, it doesn't protect the ipad from severe knocks, but useful for day to day protection and general use.

Easy to slot together, and magnetic stand works well. One criticism is that there are two obvious white stickers either side of the hinge which don't seem to be removable, which doesn't look great. However, it was one of the cheapest cases I could find, and does the job it's designed to. The back is matt plastic and transparent, which looks nice.

Overall, a good case to go for if you don't fancy paying for a more expensive one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap and looks it, 17 May 2014
Tina Wills "Teasel" (Romsey) - See all my reviews
Saw this was reduced and even thought the postage was £7.98 thought the combined price would be fair. How wrong I was.....there are better products out there.