on 25 August 2013
Very well pleased with this products functionality and price. Meets my needs and as described by seller. One fault in my view is it would be better with a longer cable. The length of the cable provided does not give me the options to operate my laptop as far away from the plug socket as I would like. A minor point but a consideration.
on 5 June 2013
PRODUCT LOOKED GENUINE ENOUGH BUT UNFORTUNATELY DID NOT CHARGE HP G62 LAPTOP. COULD NOT GET IT TO WORK TRIED IT ON TWO HP LAPTOPS IN MY HOUSE NO JOY. BUT HAD NO PROBLEMS WITH SELLER WITH PROMPT REFUND AFTER EXPLAINING THE PROBLEM INCLUDING RETURN POSTAGE.
on 6 December 2013
Probably its not genuine.when I tried to connect it to my laptop it did not work at all.my old charger still works.Just disgusting did not meet my expectations.I would not recommend it to anyone,just waste of time and money.
on 3 July 2013
it arrived in a very timely manner and was exactly what I wanted and works perfectly, just as good as the original HP product and a fraction of the cost
on 17 September 2014
Took a couple of attempts to get one that worked. Very good value for money. Seller extremely helpful.
on 4 October 2014
Very quick delivery and product is very good.
on 30 September 2014
just as good as the original one
on 13 September 2014
Very good item
on 5 October 2014
Perfect
on 9 December 2015
good
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse