5.0 out of 5 stars Learn and enjoy!
I discovered John Hoskison a few weeks ago and have now read all his e-books - 5, I think, He simplifies golf instruction to its absolute essence illustrating his points with anecdotes from his own professional career and giving the reader enjoyable drills to cement the message. I thoroughly recommend this short game book and his other works on golf and life.
Published 10 months ago by Mr. Alan M. Wilson

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star
More of a life story than instruction book
Published 13 days ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Learn and enjoy!, 2 Sep 2013
Mr. Alan M. Wilson (Winchester, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Short Game Silver Bullet - Golf Swing Drills for Club Head Control (Kindle Edition)

4.0 out of 5 stars Very informative, 16 July 2013
This book deals with the short game and concentrates on feel as opposed to being overly technical.

Interspersed with the instructional drills there are some delightful stories from his time on Tour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Looking for short game drills? Look no further!, 26 Jun 2013
You can never have or try out enough short game drills, however some will be more effective for each player. I play off a 2 handicap and I can say that I am currently using nearly all of these short game drills and have no doubt that the more I persevere with them the better my short game will become. What makes them so great is the fact that these drills are so easy and simple to do, these drills can be completed by any player at any fitness level or standard which is why this is such a great book.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star, 9 July 2014
More of a life story than instruction book

5.0 out of 5 stars Another great book, 8 Jun 2014
I'd read some of his other books and found them a good read with good tips described in simple language. This one didn't disappoint either.

5.0 out of 5 stars exceptional, 28 May 2014
Read the Rotella books to sort out your head, but for simple easy to follow guidance on how to hit good shots consistently Mr Hoskison has no equal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Takes the stress out of the short game, 28 Aug 2013
Gives a insight into how a professional would go about obtaining the feel factor of the short game rather than just endlessly hitting balls, only to fail when it comes to playing the shots for real in a competition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting, 15 Aug 2013
I quite like the theory here. Well try it for real and see how I get on.

Good book anyway

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Short Game Drills, 22 Jun 2013
Howard "Enjoy Golf as much as I can, either p... (DONCASTER, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Although this is quite a short book, there are some good exercises to practice away from the course. I have certainly improved my pitches as a result of this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars It`s different, 14 Jun 2013
After playing golf (inconsistently) for 5 years, this short book has already made a positive affect on my approach to the short game. It has made simple suggestions that I realise if I spend time putting into practice will improve my game.

I'm looking forward to taking the advice and rather than just repeating the same problems I can start to take back control of my game, it's a different approach, but its obvious, makes sense and unlike the golf magazine type advice it will work!

Thanks John Hoskison, you've brought interest back to my game