Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£5.99

on 2 January 2014
Waste of money do not buy... Only a handful of songs none that you want to hear. The most exciting thing was opening the wrapping for a Christmas present after that disappointed does not come close.
on 7 September 2013
Loved the mixes and mashups in the film, i just wish the whole album was filled with em. Bought the original soundtrack which was good, pity this one didnt have as many tracks.
Would have given it 5* but not as good value for money per track as i would have liked.
VINE VOICEon 14 October 2014
This cd is full of the music from the film or the extra bits full of good tracks to compliment the other album and the film, it's just one of those films that had a particular good sound track to go with it,would recommend if you like a good bit of music.
on 7 May 2015
Not as good as original from the film but still enjoyed.
on 25 March 2014
then you will love the cd. My daughter just thinks it's fab now she can watch the film at home and listen to the songs in the car xx
on 28 February 2016
Only has a few songs and not the well-known ones from the movie.
on 16 July 2015
It had the track which I've been searching for,brilliant.
on 15 January 2014
Arrived in great time withno issues, My kids really want this sound track, I can't complain about the service I was given I ordered the incorrect sound track apparently there is two versions, I should of read the description better
on 19 February 2015
pleased with item,fast delivery,thankyou.
on 9 January 2016
I love this CD it's brilliant !