VINE VOICEon 27 April 2005
I'd already heard much of the content of this book from Chuck's many talks on the subject, yet I still discovered further nuggets that took my breath away about the awesome hidden elements buried within the Hebrew scriptures for those who are willing to take the time to search. Forget Grant Jeffrey's bible codes - this is the book to read if you're interested in such material, as Chuck Missler has made it a lifetime work to research such aspects of God's own Word, and has provided much evidence to show the divine Authorship that is so obvious if you have the willingness to accept it as such. This certainly turned my own views of scripture on their head, and had me looking afresh at it in a whole new way. I highly recommend this book to any serious scholar or sceptic alike who desires to know more about how God has coded His Word to reveal many prophecies, and confirmations about Himself and His plan for mankind. At this price, what have you got to lose? :-))
on 22 August 2009
Mr Missler really is a brilliant man and can bring things down to your level to explain things to you from his many years of research into the bible.This book really reveals some incredible stuff to the casual reader and makes you want to learn more. Find out some truely incredible things hidden in the bible often in plain sight.I bought this book as it was cheap and looked interesting.I didnt expect it to be very interesting.I would recomend this book to you.
on 14 January 2011
An excellent book which shows fulfilled prophecies and calculates the overwhelming odd against coincidence. It looks at future prophecies, rapidly been fulfilled and provides some interesting facts and observations that are worth knowing.
on 4 April 2012
This is an amazingly good book.
I musy confess some of the information went way over
my head but I am looking forward to reading again and again.
I love the way Chuck Missler writes, it just flows.
He gives the info and lets you examine and make up your own mind.
Going to buy another copy for a gift for my friend.
Please do give this book a go.
on 26 May 2014
Chuck Missler explains the significance of this spiritual book called the Bible with such clarity and depth of understanding. He makes it easy to see that no mere man put the biblical text in place. When Chuck explains about Equidistant Letter Sequencing in the Hebrew language, it is like you are able to see the thread of a master embroiderer. Inspirational!
on 10 March 2009
This is a precis of the longer - and more difficult - Chuck Missler book Cosmic Codes. If you are not of a mathematical/scientific bent you could stop here and get an understanding of the range of 'hidden codes'.
on 23 April 2011
Chuck Missler has done it again ! He does the homework so many of us are too busy or tired to do and shows us details from the Bible that startle and delight. He also has the knack of getting me to do my own homework ( something my teachers in theological college never managed to do ) and so this book, like everything of his that I have read, is interesting, entertaining, fun and it TEACHES at the same time. Strongly recommended.
VINE VOICEon 25 May 2012
A fascinating little book full of interest. For many people this will cause them to look at the Bible in a new way. Whether you agree with Chuck Missler or not you have to say that some of this material makes you stop and think. The author is quite an original thinker and I enjoyed reading his book. Much of this stuff was new to me and I have read widely on Christian things over the years.
on 4 March 2014
I was familiar with Chuck Missler's point of view on the issues raised in this book (which IMO only scratches the surface of the subject matter) prior to my purchasing it so I didn't come across any great surprises. Nevertheless I was left wanting to "dig a little deeper" which, for my money, is always a plus. Definitely worth reading if you have an open mind.
on 7 October 2011
This book is a total gem and packed full of information that will just make you want to sit down. If you are a believer it will solidify your faith outrageously and you will want to learn Hebrew like never before as you discover the treasures found in the bible. It does include some new testament stuff, but it is the 'old testament' bits which will blow you away.

The book is very balanced and solid - I wish every pastor had a copy. It would also be of great interest to anyone with a more 'casual' interest in the bible, whether due to studying for a gcse or other R.E. qualification, or just an interest in knowing what religions believe. I think many Jewish believers would also find much of the content fascinating, but they need to be aware that aspects of the book are written from a Christian viewpoint.