Format: Audio CDChange

on 16 July 2014
The best Johnny Winter live album I could find on Amazon. Great live performances, good choice of songs and not too much self-indulgent twidldling.
on 5 January 2014
Maybe it's just me but I found the sound quality to be pretty bad on some tracks. A good selection but nothing startlig.
on 20 August 2014
Not as good as thought did not think it would so heavy metal still thats my fault
on 6 April 2014
His skill is unquestioned, but there's something about the style and tone of this album that has the same affect on me as nails on a blackboard, so its hard to listen to for me. A good introduction and showcase of live work here, and Rock 'n Roll Hoochy Coo stands out for me - bu that sound - ouch! Very jangly and trebly - U2 fans should love it!
on 10 December 2014
Great!!
on 14 July 2013
many moons ago when i listened to johnny winter , thought him a little brash guitar wise , unmistakable vocally , then after listening to him more and more , found his sound , was just that his , and indeed fantastic , didnt get to see him , i know he still does gigs , not so much now , his brother edgar was a blinding player as well !!
11 comment2 of 5 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 2 April 2014
My favorite songs is not on this CD but his guitar is always first class. I like studio recording better than live