Colour Name: Blue/Stellar|Change

on 4 January 2014
I have had these for almost 2 weeks now and have loved them, delivery was very quick. The earphones are well built and do not feel cheap at all. They have a very good cable that prevents them from getting tangled and is very effective. I would recommend these highly to anyone who listens to any music with bass in it such as dance, house, electro or dubstep because they produce a great amount of bass for earphones. They would also be great for any other type of music.
on 23 January 2014
I've had these for 6 months now, they are still going strong and haven't broken.

I like the sound quality, I guess the bass could be better but for the price they are good.

The buds aren't as good as they could be, and if you listen for music several hours at a time I'd recommend looking elsewhere, but if you're like me and listen <2hr at a time you shouldn't experience any problems.

The only super frustrating thing is the buttons, they're designed for Apple products and will not work properly in any other device (Nexus 4/Zune HD here) which is annoying. But overall, for the price they're well worth a buy.
on 24 April 2015
The remote control stopped working just after a few months. I contacted their custom service and after having to fill in a form, send pictures of the headphones and agree to take care of any importation fees (so I might had to pay for the replacement of faulty headphones??!!), nothing happened for several weeks, I contacted them, they asked me to start the whole process again (!!!), so I contacted amazon which solved the problem in 10 minutes and sent me a replacement. The second set stopped working after 4 months, it just happened suddenly, this time it was a problem with the jack (I reckon), my phone stopped recognizing that the headphones were connected and/or they worked intermittently. These are expensive headphones which I actually bought not because I wanted to spend that much money or liked the brand or the colour, but because these are the only headphones with a remote control that works on my MotoG (although only the stop/pause/play button works, not the volume). Furthermore, the inner mesh started falling apart very quickly. In general, not very good quality. A waste of time and money, and a very bad custom service.
on 20 March 2016
The three-button remote was dead on arrival. Its possible that this was a manufacturer's defect, or that it simply wasn't compatible with my iPhone 6, but I doubt it given the amount of reviews complaining about the remote. It was recommended to me by Wirecutter magazine, and I honestly have no idea why they still do. Its been discontinued, and I think clearly for a reason.

Even ignoring that these earbuds have other flaws:
– The highly symmetrical design makes it very difficult to quickly tell which side is which
– They also offer no support against your ear canal or outer ear – so if headphone gets in anyway snagged it will fly out easily and immediately.
– The sound: hideously heavy on the bass. Like enough for the treble to sound muddy and pathetic. Only really appropriate for the biggest of bass fans.

Pro's: pretty much the best thing I can say is the flat cable design, which generally stopped them from tangling much. But honestly given the non-functioning remote and sound and fit issues, I really can't recommend these to anybody.
on 6 January 2016
I bought this brand because I already knew it. The sound is fantastic, and they are really durable. I use the all the time, even for jogging out, which accelerates the wear of the phones. My ears are very tiny, and most of the in-ear phones are to big for my ears, to the point of hurting and not staying there for a long. These are just the perfect fit for small ears. And I reiterate the quality of sound, I don't know all the characteristics and definition of sounds, but I've tried different 'big brands' and definitely this one competes with the biggest one.
on 30 June 2015
I tried using it with Galaxy S6 Edge (Android) but the volume up/down buttons didn't work. Which I am not entirely too fussed about because I just got used it. The problem was that it stopped working after roughly a month of usage. it didn't stop completely, it was one of those annoying situations where you had to fiddle with the wire in order to get it working properly.
on 19 March 2014
Says the headphones come with connector that you connect onto to the phone on the side and not upwards, this avoid damadging the cable, but not came with the upwards option and clearly it stopped working after a couple months which was a shame.
on 28 July 2013
Just received this headphones, sound quality is good however these are so cheaply made, after 3 days the plastic cover of the R ear is cracked and the whole thing is coming apart, awful! Returning them straight away.
on 27 December 2014
Wire on the earphones are very sensitive as I only had them for a week and the sound is not fuzzy due to the connection in the wire.
on 19 February 2015
Disappointed that these dont fully work with Android but a good head phone and really cut the outside sound.

See one answered question