Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£2.49

on 15 April 2013
Well first the good, and it was good, a continuation of the previous novels. If you liked them you will like this. Full of action and well thought out. But, ahh the all important but. There seems some instances where the protagonist is forced to be stupid or do something out of character to either add tension or continue the story. Also for a warrior race the grey folk (i have already forgotten their names V something) die in extraordinary numbers with ridiculous ease. A last criticism, it was over short. Took me about 4 hours to read. 200 pages my a#se.
Over all a good book. Short but good.
on 1 July 2013
I love the whole concept and the world the book is set in, but the story is a little fast pace. I think there Is so much more potential, the book could have been twice as long with no problems.
A good suggestion may be to have the book edited as there are a significant number of errors. They do break the flow a tad but I found that there wasn't much of an issue really.
I know this review sounds harsh but this really is an interesting read, I'd recommend it.
All in all I loved it, role on the next!!!!!
on 10 June 2013
Nice easy read, in fact it was over far too quickly. The whole series is pretty damn good. I know folk will always say this genre is all very similar but hey, who really knows what is or has been going on :) and ideas always have to come from somewhere. Wish I had the talent to write something like this.
Keep em coming.
on 1 August 2014
I really liked the setting and basic plot of the story but found myself distracted by the hundreds of spelling, grammar and punctuation errors. That said I will read the next in the series to find out what happens to Thad and his friends.
on 28 April 2013
This series seems to be coming into its own. The writing editing and story line seems to be moving well. I would like to have had about more of a conclusion at the end of this book but definately a fun read
on 27 June 2013
I enjoyed this third book in the series and am eagerly anticipating the next instalment. I would recommend this series to those who enjoy science fantasy, especially books of strange place.
on 23 June 2013
Not a lot of time recently to read so have not finished book yet, but enjoying it so far, hope to find time to get back into it
on 2 October 2014
The story is good but as the book goes on there are far to many grammatical and typing errors. This began to spoil it for me.
on 19 May 2013
Interesting read with a lot of interesting twists that keep you reading on, still a few typos but better than previous books
on 4 September 2015
An excellent tale, and a good read. Followed on really well, with a strong storyline. Looking forward to next book.