5.0 out of 5 stars Great
Really bright. Took a while for my eyes to adjust but my daughter really loved them and now so do I !!!
Published 4 months ago by Lindsay Angus

3.0 out of 5 stars Size and colour
Delivery was promt and when they arrived I really liked them. But they for some reason they don't go up to my waist, they just sit right on the top of my legs, so I have to constantly pull them up. And the colour fades really quickly. I still wear them and love them, but they are a pain to keep up.
Published 6 months ago by Angharad Haden

3.0 out of 5 stars Size and colour, 27 Dec 2013
This review is from: The Home of Fashion New Womens Cream Multi Coloured Cartoon Print Stretchy Long Leggings Size 8-14 (ML (12-14)) (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Feb 2014
Lindsay Angus (Plymouth, England) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, 15 Feb 2014
I love, love, love these leggings, as do most of my friends and family. I have had many compliments in them and think they are great. They are slightly too small at the bum area though. I think the design is slightly wrong… or I have a massive bum! Either way though, I still wear them, just make sure I wear a skirt or hotpants on top, so my bum is well covered.

4.0 out of 5 stars Leggings, 2 Feb 2014
These leggings are brilliant. The fabric is nice, it fits perfectly and it is very bright! The only thing is that the stitching around the bum is quite loose

5.0 out of 5 stars leggins, 30 Jan 2014
they were a gift she loved them fit great nice and long as she is very tall for her age good price had no problems.

5.0 out of 5 stars leggings, 13 Jan 2014
good quality for the price bright and bold as picture shows, my daughter wears them a lot and they seem to be washing and air drying (not in dryer) very well they have kept colour and shape

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice., 21 Nov 2013
These leggings are very nice, soft, stretchy fabric & sharp, clear colours and printing! Well worth the price, they arrived promptly, well wrapped in excellent condition. I cant comment on the sizing as they are a Christmas gift for my daughter-in-law, but all in all, I am a very happy customer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
Birthday present

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 28 Jun 2014
very colourful but the fabric is very thin

3.0 out of 5 stars Funky Legs, 27 Jun 2014
I LOVE the look of these and I bought them for exercise purposes, I do a lot of aerial yoga and that requires clothes that fit well. These are low on the hips and not good if you have any variation of hips, now in saying that you can happily wear them if your going to stick a long top on and heals and wear them out and about...just not good for exercise.