5.0 out of 5 stars I am pleased with my purchase
Awesome large screen, nice colors, just a bit laggy but on the other hand I am a hardcore PC gamer so maybe that is why it seems laggy to me. For a screen this size is acceptable even for me.
Multimedia menu is nice and easy to use. Connects straight to the router. 5 HDMI ports and several usb.
It looks really nice in my living room as it has a very appealing...
Published 22 months ago by Adrian

3.0 out of 5 stars samsung smart tv with voice control.
Published 14 months ago by R. Bloore

5.0 out of 5 stars I am pleased with my purchase, 12 July 2013
This review is from: Samsung UE46F6500 46 -inch LCD 1080 pixels 400 Hz 3D TV (Electronics)
It looks really nice in my living room as it has a very appealing design.
Sound can go very high is needed and is of acceptable quality.
Update:
I have tested this TV more extensively and I can say that the lag was because the transmission was laggy.... This TV has no lag whatsoever..it is really fast and the 3D option works nicely.

5.0 out of 5 stars The best poduct I puchased in 2013., 11 Jun. 2014
Meets main things that I wanted in a smart TV, Apps, Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, BBc iplayer, ITV player, Channel 4 & 5 player, Netflix and many more apps.

The 3D effect on this TV is amazing, better than my local imax cinema. Blurays played on this Tv show an excellent picture, Freeview picture is good to exclellent.

My rating

Features 4/5
Freeview 4/5
HD picture 5/5
Voice control 1/5

My tip is use the 3D glasses that came with the TV they are better than Samsung SSG-3570CR Premium Compact Rechargeable 3D Glasses (New for 2013) I bought those glasses and they stopped working after six months. I highly recommend this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic picture on Freesat HD, 3 Jun. 2014
excellent tv I am very pleased and recommend it. the Free-sat HD picture is very impressive giving lots of fine detail.
There is lots of adjustment on sound and picture and you don't need to spend any more to get a very impressive TV. The narrow edge is bang up to date. The hand set is a bit cramped and the sound lacks Bass for music, but is acceptable.Maybe a sound bar in the future. lots of aps and internet access. Faster processor on more expensive models I. but it does work OK.
Highly recomended. you dont need to spend any more for a very competent TV.
Martyn

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 12 April 2014
best tv we have bought, cant complain about anything so far.. All very easy to set up and get going.

3.0 out of 5 stars samsung smart tv with voice control., 25 Mar. 2014
R. Bloore (London) - See all my reviews
First I paid extra for voice control thinking that it would save tedious one letter at a time typing on utube but no such luck; all it does is stupid things like hold the voice button on a second controller and say things like power off instead of just pressing the red power button - a complete waste of time and money. Secondly, there is a lipsynk problem on BBC i player - I didn't notice it on Top Gear in Burma or a profile of David Bowie but when I tried to watch a film on i player the lipsynk was terrible near the end of the film, making it unwatchable..

I have only given this TV 3 stars because there is great voice recognition software out there (like the free Dragon DICTATION FOR THE I PHONE) AND THERE IS NO LIPSYNK PROBLEM on BBC i player, either on my computer or when streamed from my WD live TV streamer. Come on Samsung, get your act together and don't let these silly niggles spoil your smart TVs. I have old 26" and 32" Samsungs with freeview and have no complaints.