4.0 out of 5 stars Great value
The case arrived within a couple of days of placing the order
I should really have ordered screen protectors at the same time; mistake corrected
The stylus is a great boon for someone with larger fingers
It would have been better if there was a slot to "park" the stylus in - with a longer cord also
Published 17 months ago by David

1.0 out of 5 stars A JOKE - NOT LEATHER - attitude problem
PLASTIC NOT LEATHER - when I complained this is the response I got:-

'Yes the material which you claim is not leather is your opinion not a fact or proven

we have sold this for a very long so please accept your mistake and stop looking for excuses'

an absolute joke - had to give 1 star because you can't give any less -sadly
Published 8 days ago by H W.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 17 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Samsung Galaxy S3 mini I8190 Black Side Flip Wallet Leather Case Covers, and Mini Stylus By Mobile_Mania (Toy)
The case arrived within a couple of days of placing the order
The stylus is a great boon for someone with larger fingers

5.0 out of 5 stars Great cover, 12 July 2013
Fits perfect for Samsung Galaxy 3 mini and good protection if you are like me and frequently drop your phone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I wanted!, 13 Jun. 2013
This product fulfills all my expectations. Great fit, looks simple and stylish and gives great value for the money. Quick delivery was an added bonus. Would recommend this product and seller to anyone who wants a flip case for their mobile.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal, 17 May 2013
I bought this cover for my boyfriend as he needs to protect his phone due to the nature of his work. Protected byt still easily accessible.

5.0 out of 5 stars replacement cover, 30 Oct. 2013
Mr. M. Hurst - See all my reviews
Brought this as a replacement as my other broke, this is a good quality cover I would recommend buying this :)

1.0 out of 5 stars A JOKE - NOT LEATHER - attitude problem, 9 April 2015
PLASTIC NOT LEATHER - when I complained this is the response I got:-

an absolute joke - had to give 1 star because you can't give any less -sadly

2.0 out of 5 stars It looks good, good inclusive accessories, but not a secure fit, 14 Feb. 2015
It's a nice looking case. It also comes with a screen protector and a mini stylus. The first case that I received had poor stitching that had come out making a loop with the string, which was replaced promptly by the seller.

The replacement was not secure enough to hold the phone. Whilst it held it in place when put in the case, it was slightly loose and on testing, the phone very easily dropped out of the case with very little pressure to the top or bottom from a fingertip. I've had a bad experience in the past with another slightly loose case for a different phone, costing me a lot of money to replace the phone screen as the phone slipped out of the case and fell on the pavement. So I did not take a chance again and returned the cases requesting a refund.

Disappointing as protecting the phone is the main reason for buying a case. I wonder if there is a new supplier for these cases as I never expected this experience when buying the phone after reading mostly very positive reviews.

4.0 out of 5 stars it is a good gift, 13 Nov. 2013
it is a good idea for a simple gift; sometimes, you need a little stuff to add to something else to complete a present... it's perfect in this sense

5.0 out of 5 stars An absolute must to protect your phone!, 25 Oct. 2013
The black flip wallet leather case cover does what it says, protects and keeps my mobile safe!
I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value., 27 Nov. 2014
Cheep and cheerful. I have now used for many months and it still looks good. Really good value for the price.