5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality
A great starter kit for someone looking to get fit and lose some weight. I'm very unfit myself and I'm using the second lightest band, which means I have 3 heavier bands to work up to, giving me plenty of room to grow without needing to buy additional bands. Everything comes in a nice bag and all the items seem to be of high quality.
Published 8 months ago by Steve

2.0 out of 5 stars Two Stars
doesn't give much resistance.
Published 3 months ago by M C Brannan

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 25 July 2014
This review is from: RESISTANCE BAND SET | EXERCISE BANDS | HOME FITNESS| TRAVEL FITNESS| WORKOUT FOR YOGA ABS BODY CORE | PART OF THE PROTONE® BY BODYCOREFITNESS RANGE (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars We both suffer from back problems and weak muscles didn't do it any good either. With the Resistance Band Workout book we ..., 29 Sept. 2014
We were looking for something to improve our physical health. We both suffer from back problems and weak muscles didn't do it any good either. With the Resistance Band Workout book we bought with it, we found easy and light exercises, which helped to improve our upper strength after just a few weeks.
I can only recommend this set. It's of good quality and doesn't use up a lot of space.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, some things very slightly different than described, 20 Aug. 2014
The resistance bands feel nice and the handles are comfortable. All the items were as described, except for the strange addition of one of the door anchors the pictures described as "other brands", which was exceptionally ironic, I though. Well, a good addition nevertheless.

But yeah, the bands feel great, handles are comfortable and all that stuff. The bag doesn't have any text on it though for some reason, and the ball ends of the bands aren't as large as pictured, so it's a bit strange how they were presented slightly incorrectly, but a non-issue, mostly.

For the price, I'd buy it over and over again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the money, 25 Jun. 2014
Absolutely brilliant, I had bought a few of the single resistance bands before now but these are much better quality. A great buy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little pack., 26 Dec. 2014
My only criticism is that the toughest band isn't very tough at all, BUT, problem was solved by fitting the two toughest bands on together.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent service. Bands arrived promptly, 30 Oct. 2014
Excellent service. Bands arrived promptly. Have used them twice doing a wide range of execises, of which there are plenty on the internet. Bands also come with a little booklet demonstrating a dozen or so exercise. So far so good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Keeping fit on a budget., 26 Mar. 2015
I got this to help with my physical therapy for spastic diplegia. I think it has already helped with toning and strengthening my muscles.
I know that it's early days but if I continue to use the resistance band set then thing can only improve. The quality is great. I've yet to see any warping or breaking of the bands. I think I'll save myself a small fortune in gym fees :). I'd say get this if want to get fit in your own time and space. The bands also comes with a small pamphlet with safety instructions and some excises you could use with the bands. All in all I'm pleased with my purchase and I would recommend to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice present to receive, 31 Dec. 2014
Very pleased with item.came well packed and on time. Not used yet,but can't see any reason to be negative about them. All in all very satisfied.

4.0 out of 5 stars USEFUL EXERCISE EQUIPMENT, 25 July 2014
C. Radford "Carroller" (Scarborough N Yorks) - See all my reviews
Well presented and thought-out. Would have liked more handles for differing band strengths, need to swap them over between colours.

4.0 out of 5 stars the set is very good, the only criticism the size of the handles, 23 Mar. 2015
the set is very good, the only criticism the size of the handles, they are to small, difficult to fit my hands through.
the resistance bands ok, have just used the 15/18/20lb. the other 2 are to light. but you can mix and match to what muscles you want
to train. for the price and delivery time good buy.