5.0 out of 5 stars Very Posh At A Good Price, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Le Bon Vin Carlos Serres Rioja Twin Wine Gift Set 75 cl (Case of 2) (Grocery)
I sent this to my parents for their anniversary. They kept it until I got there to have a glass with them and I can honestly say the wine was gorgeous. Would recommend and will buy again

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicely Presented Wine With A First Class Taste, 30 Dec. 2014
PPS076 (UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
I was fortunate enough to sample these with my family on Xmas day when I had a glass of each. I have been drinking a lot more wine recently (I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing) and I am getting a better understanding of what makes a good wine and a bad wine.

This product needs no pondering over as it tastes very nice indeed and although I'm no wine expert, what I do know is that it satisfies my taste buds. They are presented in a very nice box and considering what my brother paid I believe that the product offers very good value for money and is with the best that I have seen in terms of quality vs price point.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super, Spanish, Special, 17 May 2013
N. Hirst "Noel" (UK) - See all my reviews
I received this gift from a friend of mine as a thank you and I have to say I was very impressed with the wine and after seeing the price was even more impressed with the quality. It was well presented and I have even cheekily re-used the box to package another gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect gift, 26 Oct. 2014
Sent this as a 50th anniversary gift. The recipients were thrilled and said the wine was gorgeous. Really nice that there is a white and red as one of them prefers red and one white...perfect.
The wine arrived the next day by carrier and was apparently well packaged and in a lovely gift box.
I would certainly get this again and might even treat myself

5.0 out of 5 stars no complaints, 9 Sept. 2014
This was a gift so can not comment personally on taste but the neighbours loved it and was packaged quite beautifully

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 16 Nov. 2014
Mrs. Margaret Allan (Scotland) - See all my reviews
Nice presentation and the delivery was excellent. (Bought as a Christmas present)

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 31 Aug. 2014
C. Key (Buckinghamshire UK) - See all my reviews
Very nice wine. Sent as gift. Delivered on schedule.

5.0 out of 5 stars the recipients said the wine was great., 29 Jan. 2015
Sent as a gift, the recipients said the wine was great.

5.0 out of 5 stars They where happy!!, 23 Feb. 2015
Gave as present. They where happy!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 21 Dec. 2014
Perfect gift for two special people