5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect fit
This is a bespoke case by HTC and a genuine product. The case fits the phone perfectly and when closed allows access to all the switches, the microphone headphone jack and charging port so you can charge the phone with the cases closed for protection. This is not a bulky case at all it only adds a small amount to the overall dimensions, the phone still feels very small...
Published 19 months ago by philip

1.0 out of 5 stars Initially was good until it fell apart.
The case was initially good and worked as expected. A month later the outer coating on the case began to peel off. The leather effect material has now completely come off. Avoid!
Published 18 months ago by Andrew Hawkes

‹ Previous | 112 13 1429 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars HTC flip case cover, 5 Jan. 2014
This review is from: HTC Flip Case Cover with Built-In Stand for HTC One - Black/Red (Wireless Phone Accessory)
Mobile fits into cover well.
But, it doesn't stand up very well for viewing, Plus, the case doesn't seem to stay closed for protection of the screen
(Still putting the whole thing into another phone sleeve to keep shut + protection!)

5.0 out of 5 stars htc flip case, 4 Jan. 2014
Fits phone well and is great as a stand, however there is a problem with the red interior as this gets dirty very quickly

3.0 out of 5 stars Falling apart, and back of phone is getting damaged, 1 Jan. 2014
At first the case seemed great ( April 2013). Then the rubber surround started to peel at the corners. I taped it back on (May). Then it came loose all around, and eventually fell off (September 2013). It looked less stylish, but still worked. Then I noticed some grit getting in between the back of the phone and the case. The actual phone is now getting damaged: pock-marked marked by grit. I never had this problem with previous HTC phones, used without covers. So, it never looked as good as it should, and while it offers general protection, it's causing some damage of its own.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 30 Dec. 2013
Does what it says on the tin! fits perfectly (as it should) had a cheapo one previously which little pieces snapped away from almost instantly, this one I sling in my bag and its still all in 1 piece! was a bit worried that it wouldn't protect phone well but it does :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars I like it but..., 27 Dec. 2013
I like it, looks fancy, but the problem with it is that there is not a way to make the phone stand firmly. i've seen other cases that have a little "hole" that makes the phone (or in some cases tablet) in place. so it doesnt slip down. this does not have this. but with that said, no other problems with it :)

Would reccomend as a "cheap" cover.

2.0 out of 5 stars Merely adequate, 27 Dec. 2013
I was pleased to see that HTC made a case for their phone and immediately thought who could make a better case for their product. I couldn't have been more wrong. I have had HTC phones for the last few years as I love the build and quality of their product and naturally assumed that this would transfer to their own purpose built case. This has turned out to be one of the worst cases I have ever owned.

The good points are that the phone sits in the case really well and I had no concerns that it would fall out. The design is really good as you can use it as a stand. These are the only plus points. I think the quality of the case is poor. After using it for only a few months the edge started to come away and I had to take it to a friend of mine to glue it back on (he owns a shoe repairer). Then the another edge started to come away and I also had this glued. Finally a part of the edge split and I was considering glueing it again and thought no, why should I. To give some perspective to this, I have only been using the phone and case since March 2013, which is less than a year. I do really look after my phone and case and this still happened. I have never had any issue before with any of the cases I have previously owned for my other phones. Maybe this was because they weren't made by HTC.

I have now ordered another case from Amazon which is real leather and is actually cheaper than this and has fantastic reviews. At the time of buying this case the phone was just coming out and there weren't any actual reviews and as I have stated previously I didn't think that I would need to worry because it was made by HTC.

4.0 out of 5 stars In the Pink, 26 Dec. 2013
This is a great phone cover case with stand. It is a really nice pink colour too. My daughter loved it

5.0 out of 5 stars HTC One Mini Flip Case with Stand, 17 Dec. 2013
I rated the case highly because it is very well made and a perfect fit for the HTC One Mini phone. I am pleased with the purchase and would recommend to other potential purchasers.
I looked at other cases for the phone and frankly there was no comparison.
The only potential down side is the red lining which after the month I have been using has begun to discolour - possibly due to me having the phone in my jeans pocket most of the time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection for the HTC One, 16 Dec. 2013
This hard back case is brilliant for protecting the HTC One whilst not compromising on style. It protects from all the day to day bumps and scratches and sits there looking unimposing whilst sat on your desk. It has a VERY handy built in stand mechanism which is amazingly easy to get the phone to sit up into, great for viewing video clips hands free.
Recommend highly.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not great, maybe counterfeit?, 10 Dec. 2013
Nice looking case, with good fit, but within a month or so, the front cover has started to come apart. I mentioned it to a friend who has the same case, but he commented that mine seemed different. On comparison, the front flap on mine is a lot thinner, especially at the edges, where mine is starting to split.

Did HTC produce two versions of this case? If not, then I think I may be sending mine back for a refund, as I'm not 100% sure that it's genuine.

‹ Previous | 112 13 1429 | Next ›