Published 23 months ago by Mr. Adrian S. Green

2.0 out of 5 stars A word of caution...
The cooling fan on this computer is very noisy.

I was surprised by this as at least one other review stated it was a quiet PC. I read all the other reviews quite carefully and this particular review actually swayed me to make the decision to purchase.

If I wanted to listen to a fan, I could have bought a desktop cooling fan for a tenner and saved...
Published 13 months ago by Mr Slave

5.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo C340 20-inch Non Touch All-In-One PC (Intel Core i3 3220 3.3GHz Processor, 6GB RAM, 1TB HDD, DVDR, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Int, 9 Dec 2012
Great machine with Windows 8 which is a bit gimmicky but hey longer I use the more used to it I get. Fast, even though only 3.3 but so much faster than my previous machine. In case your wondering what to with 1TB I just downloaded Office 13 from windows and it took 1 gig to download! leaves loads of space around my desk and runs quietly as no box. Be warned mine is in a cubby hole and I needed to raise the shelf as it stands 2 inches higher than my previous monitor. The other issue, may be, it has a side loading disc player/recorder so I do have to turn it slightly if using discs.

The performance is staggeringly good as is the screen quality. Logged up to modem instantly so less wires and is happily talking to wireless printer and other devices. Highly recommended, and for those who didn't know, and as I discovered, this company took IBM over so the technology has a good pedigree and it shows.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible - well priced machine, 15 Nov 2012
An absolute must have for someone within a budget. I'm a final year student, and I wanted a powerful machine which won't let me down. I had an Apple before hand, believe it or not, this processor is twice as powerful.

Great price, smart and neat finishes.

Would definitely recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great priced all in one computer, 20 Mar 2013
I've had this a month now and am very pleased with my purchase. Great not to have so many wires tangled up behind my desk! The computer is sooo quiet! Runs very fast and so far not had any problems. I unpacked it, plugged it in, instantly connected wirelesly to my router. Was going to use the cable but haven't bothered as not had any problems losing the signal. Very happy! Very fast delivery too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great all in one P.C!, 6 Nov 2012
Rowan Allen (Guildford, Surrey) - See all my reviews
Really good computer, I was looking for an all in one with a powerful processor (this an excellent Intel core i3 processor that handles tasks perfectly), lots of RAM(this has 6GB, which is quite a lot for modern standards), and lots of internal memory(this has 1 TB, which is loads),along with preferably windows 8, as I love that operating system, much better than windows 7, and no touch screen,as I prefer a mouse and keyboard. This is perfect then, everything I could ever want from a P.C, at a great price. Highly recommended.

Edit: 18-03-13

After the hard drive broke, meaning that the operating system is not available, I had to send it back to Lenovo. It was a fairly good process, although it did take three weeks for them to fix it. Bit annoying ,but these things happen, and I doubt it's a common problem, It's more likely that I was just unlikely. It has arrived back now, and is working fine.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good value for money, 8 Jan 2013
Looking for an all-in-one PC with a screen large enough to look at two documents side by side, but not too big for my desk. Did not want touchscreen; couldn't see the point of it as the machine is used 95% of time for Word documents. Was wary of wireless mouse etc as the computer it sits beside has all of this and I feared radio interference between the two. Found the Lenovo C340 at a reasonable price, seemed to fill the bill, bought it.
Very easy to set up; very quick to start up; nimble on its feet; not unattractive. Good screen but great pity that can't alter the brightness. See no advantage at all in new Windows Start screen, but that may be the effect of age catching up with me.
Considerably cheaper than most all-in-ones and therefore probably built down to a price. Good value for money for the tasks I need it to run.

5.0 out of 5 stars great value for money, 12 Dec 2012
Not only is this a great all in one P.C for the price but it's a real space saver too. I was concerned I wouldn't have the space for a desktop and monitor not to mention all the wires so this was the ideal solution.

I wanted something with a processor that could run adobe photoshop and similar programs without lagging (unlike my last system) and this does the job just fine. It makes hardly any noise and is the fastest system I've had. Very sleek and stylish looking with incredible screen quality and size. Windows 8 is a bit strange at first but I found it easy to get used to. I also had no problems with my wi-fi or setup for those concerned about the other comment.

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, 16 May 2013
I bought this Lenovo computer as a replacement for my old computer which I had used for over 10 years with windows XP. So as you can imagine it was quite a jump to Windows 8, however I have made the transition quite easily and love the way all my Windows are displayed all the time when I switch on.This machine is so fast and everything appears instantly. My one regret is that this computer does NOT have a Firewire input socket so I cannot download video from my Video Camera. Apparently it cannot be fitted at rear and it will not work via USB as the video requires constant streaming and USB delivers data in packets. Other than that a first class machine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good PC for the money, 8 Dec 2012
Loved the PC when it was delivered. I was a little bit disturbed when I read a comment regards to the wi-fi being no use. I found it to link in to my home network very well without a problem.

Would have been nice to have a wireless mouse and keyboard, but you can pick these up cheap enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars All good so far!, 26 Feb 2013
A. Gladstone - See all my reviews
Replaced a 7 year old windows XP machine and it is working fine now, much faster and with everything in the one unit a lot tidier.

4.0 out of 5 stars Overall very good - Excellent value for money, 17 April 2013
I got this all in one PC for my daughter, she wanted a desktop PC but didn't have much space for a PC tower; so having read lots of reviews I went for this one. The screen support legs take up a bit of space, which is understandable give the whole PC workings sit behind the screen. I really liked the Keyboard. The unit has 8 USB ports in total, plus a CD/ DVD drive on the side. I didn't go for 5 stars because (and I'm being very picky) there is a little bit of noise from the fan. Display, I found to be great. Based upon the level of heat generated after 5 hours of continuous running this unit uses little electricity.