5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome home computer.
Published 23 months ago by R. Phillips

3.0 out of 5 stars Great computer; defective keyboard
Published 20 months ago by george

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome home computer., 16 Jun. 2013
R. Phillips (Cornwall UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lenovo C540 23-inch All-in-One PC - Black (Intel Core i5 3330S 3.0GHz Processor, 6GB RAM, 2TB HDD, DVDRW, LAN, WLAN, Webcam, Integrated Graphics, Windows 8) (Personal Computers)
This, with its i5 intel core and Windows8 is a truly fast, efficient and good looking piece of technology. I use Photoshop on my digital photography a lot, and this computer can keep pace with anything I care to throw at it. Windows 8 is a bit different, but you soon get used to it, and I find now, that I wouldn't want to go back. Having a Windows phone with similar 'workings', I find that the two mesh together beautifully.
I have a gripe though......why didn't they just provide a small wireless keyboard instead of the wired version that came with it? The whole setup is so slim and sleek with no big boxes etc., but is let down by one small detail....a wire! I have of course, solved the problem by buying a Bluetooth keyboard which works seamlessly with everything.

Would I recommend this computer? .....yes, but get a Bluetooth keyboard and throw away the wired thing that comes with it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Still getting to grips, 10 April 2014
Mr. Anthony G. Beech (Derbyshire) - See all my reviews
I wanted ,no,I had to replace my ageing Acer desktop because of the demise of Windows XP...and an attempt to install Windows 7 had failed.I fancied an IMac but the cost (£1200) was too much for my needs and a Mac Mini needed add ons.So after browsing for
small footprint PC's and all in ones,I saw this Lenovo.The variety of models and specs is a minefield,but elimination of the touch screen option helped.As the main use is for photo storage,Photoshop use and internet browsing,the spec.was decided and I found this one on Amazon Warehouse deals at a big saving.Set up was easy but Windows 8 isn't (after years of '98 and XP) so I am still coming to grips with it. But the Lenovo is very,very good.The 23 inch screen is excellent (a must for photoshop editing) the Wi-Fi quick (streams live TV no problem) and web browsing quick.The wired (!!!)keyboard and mouse are OK but I will go wireless. Haven't used the supplied touch-pad yet..seems to be a go-between option.So,yes,I am very happy with my buy.Let's hope it lasts as long as my trusty old Acer from 2006.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does what it says on the tin, 29 Sept. 2013
This is really quiet, fast and esy to use. It boots up in 20 seconds and is really fast. Good value for money. And being an all in one, it is portable, so when my grandson came to visit, we were all able to talk to my sister's family in Australia by simply carrying the PC to the living room. Excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, 15 Sept. 2013
We have been using a laptop for years and now I have this fantastic PC I wonder how on earth we have managed so long without something like this.
The set up is very easy and I find it intuitive to use. Love the fact it is a space saving device and that if we wanted could move it to another room and use it on wireless mode. I find it quiet to use and the sound is pretty good too. I'm very glad that we spent the money and purchased this -a great home PC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for the money., 6 Sept. 2013
A fantastic all in one computer, found a litter difficult to get use to windows 8 put am getting there. If you need a good but not to expensive computer take a look at this one.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lenovo C540, 29 Jan. 2014
Mr. John Harvey (England) - See all my reviews
Very pleased with this PC , very quite compared with my old PC, but disappointed that the keyboard and mouse are not wireless.

5.0 out of 5 stars I am really pleased with this computer, 26 Nov. 2013
Windows 8 takes a bit of getting used to but the computer is fast and does everything I need it to do

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!, 25 Nov. 2013
THIS COMPUTOR WORKS FASTER THAN I HAD EXPECTED, BRILLIANT. TOOK ONLY A FEW MINUTES TO SET UP AND I WAS AWAY.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great computer; defective keyboard, 13 Sept. 2013
The computer per se fulfill appears to fulfill all expectations. I am surprised, though, that Lenovo would chince on the keyboard and mouse; both cheap, plasticky and of all things, wired! It doesn't help that the keyboard appears to have crossed wires (literally) between the ' " ' and '@' keys. Disappointing, but then again, motivation to get a decent wireless keypad and mouse of the calibre one would expect with the overall package. This certainly diminishes my enthusiasm regarding this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 29 May 2013
All I could have wished for and more.... everything listed in the sales blurb and more.
So fast and easy to use. Still getting to know all it can do, but that is only because I tend to do what I know but with this system it is encouraging me to do more abd more very day.

So user friendly.