5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase
I would 100% recommend this product.
Great service & i would purchase again.
Good value & really useful
Highly recommend
Published 10 months ago by rita

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well
These travel potty liners work well. They fit on the travel potty and contain my toddlers wee when she used it when we are out and about. I have had no problems with the bag leaking but generally find a bin as soon as I can to dispose of the full bag!
Published 24 months ago by Lucy

3.0 out of 5 stars Does the job well, 3 Feb. 2013
The travel potty liners are expensive that's why I have rated them quite low. They are better value than the 10 pack though so if you are going to get any, go for the 30 pack. We got through quite a lot when she was using it all the time.
My daughter now uses toilets when we are out and about so we are only using the travel potty for emergencies.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very good at all, 10 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Babyway Travel Potty Liners (Pack of 30) (Baby Product)
Not very good at all. Only really one tiny step away from letting my son wee on the floor because most of it ends up there anyway. They don't fit the potty they are designed for. When trying to attach them to the travel potty they rip so don't catch all the wee!! Not a complete waste of money because at least it looks as though I'm not letting him wee on the floor when really I am!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, 8 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Babyway Travel Potty Liners (Pack of 30) (Baby Product)
I would 100% recommend this product.
Great service & i would purchase again.
Good value & really useful
Highly recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Potty liners, 28 Mar. 2013
Ok, so I love these liners and the associated potty. The liners fit perfectly onto the potty and are held in place. The little sqaure of fabric is ideal to soak up liquid and all in all, a brilliant car aid for potty training, and also, traveling with younger kids

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 26 Dec. 2012
My two yr old son recently potty trained and didnt get the hang of it for a while so these came in very handy when out and about.

5.0 out of 5 stars potty tastic, 2 Oct. 2012
An absolute bargain,our travel potty has been a godsend while potty training and we only paid £5 for it in a supermarket sale so pleased to get 30 liners for the same price as buying 10 on the Babyway website.

3.0 out of 5 stars Very useful for potty training when out and about but could be better, 29 Aug. 2012
I have used bags like these for all of my children on their travel potties but also as three are boys the bags are very handy on their own for a wee when it is needed desperately. The downsides of these particular bags are that the absorbant pad in the bag is nowhere near big enough to soak up a wee. I previously used bags with what looked like a sanitary towel inside to soak up the wee and they worked better. Also once used everyone can clearly see that you're holding a bag of wee (or more) as they are see through. Lastly and more importantly they are not sealable! This is a big problem if there is no bin nearby as no matter how I have tied these they are still not watertight and I do not want wee leaking over me! I do not think it would be difficult to add a sticky strip to the top of the bag which would make them seal easily. I will continue to buy and use these as they fit the travel potty I have. Once the potty is no longer needed I may switch to a double layer of nappy bags and a cheap sanitary towel for wee emergencies.

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved these, 16 Aug. 2014
This review is from: Babyway Travel Potty Liners (Pack of 30) (Baby Product)
Brilliant product, so useful for potty training. Can use anywhere

Babyway Travel Potty Liners (Pack of 30)