5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!
Fantastic value for money and the colour is as described. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for tissue for use in crafts or for extra wrapping for delicate items.
Published 10 months ago by Clairee

1.0 out of 5 stars Should state colours wanted
Such a disappointment when parcel arrived, colours where drab mustard yellow, sludge green insipid pale blueeven the orange not what I had expected. If I hadn't required them for this coming weekend I would have returned them . Off now to see if I can buy some bright colours that will appeal and enhance these
Published 2 months ago by Carol McCutcheon

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 18 Dec 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for my needs, 24 Nov 2013
This review is from: 50 x Multi Coloured Tissue Paper / Gift Wrap / Wrapping Paper Sheets (20" x 30") (Kitchen & Home)
I chose this product because it was very cheap. The tissue paper is extremely good value, and you get 50 sheets. It is going to last me ages. Much cheaper than in stationery shops.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for pompoms, 5 Aug 2013
Bought to make paper pompoms - exactly what I was looking for and a good shade of burgundy. Good value - works out far cheaper than buying them ready made.

5.0 out of 5 stars Value for money tissue, 16 Dec 2013
Good quality, nice colours, and very useful. Excellent service. I am very happy with this product, and would recommend it.

1.0 out of 5 stars Should state colours wanted, 18 Aug 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 6 May 2013
Product arrived on time and was exactly as described planning to make pompoms with this paper. I don't have anything else to say

5.0 out of 5 stars Hot Pink Tissue paper, 5 May 2014
Paper arrived very quickly and in good condition. I always have some at home as I use this to wrap all my presents (much more versatile than proper wrapping paper) as well as box fillers to protect items. Great to have such a bulk at such a cheap price - I used to go to a proper paper shop to buy this but finding this on amazon just made my life easier. The paper is slightly thinner than the one I used to get, but the quality (softness/shine) is very good and this pink colour is really vibrant. I will now get some more colours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what I needed, 7 April 2014
Arrived quickly and good quality, I made pom poms as chair decorations from it and they withheld all the faffing with them beautifully

5.0 out of 5 stars Tissue Paper - coloured, 23 Feb 2014
this was ordered for wrapping my xmas gifts as due to arthritis I can no longer wrap parcels so I cover with tissue and pop in a bag

5.0 out of 5 stars Paper sheet, 13 Feb 2014
Bought for my friend's wedding. She was going to do some decoration with it. I will recommend to my friends