Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Shop now Cloud Drive Photos Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Shop Kindle Oasis Shop now Shop now Shop now

on 29 May 2013
very good quality of production, but actually useless as a case
it attaches by sort of clips around the edge of the case and they
soon give up holding the tablet, I say after 6 removals or adjustments.
Also as a stand its also very poor. In the end I brought a much cheaper
one which out shines this by leaps and bounds.
Avoid costly and does not fulfil its claims.
on 29 May 2013
This is a well made case but the clasp arrangement is too stiff, making the case hard to close and open, and if you insert the fonepad the correct way around, so that the on/off switch and volume control are at the top when the case forms a stand, then the pen holder is positioned over these controls and the headphone socket is inaccessible.
It strikes me that this product was rushed to market without ever seeing a real fonepad, so as to cash in on the initial lack of choice.
Delivery also took 2 weeks.
on 12 September 2013
Fits well and is very sturdy, the elastic straps are very useful for holding the case open and securing the device in your hand.
on 12 June 2013
I was about to order this product, then looked closely at the pictures and realised that the tablet shown is not an Asus Fonepad!

Or at least, the headphone socket in the picture is in the wrong place. If this case was fitted to my own Fonepad it would probably cover the headphone socket! This doesn't inspire me with confidence.

I've given it 2 stars, on the basis that I've not actually bought or tried the unit and it might have virtues I can't see. It's possible it was designed for a prototype model.
on 14 May 2013
Very well designed, very high quality, excelent service and would certainly buy again from the Supremery Store.

I would certainly recommend this product.