4.0 out of 5 stars US layout...
US layout so no pound sign, extremely annoying when you need to type one. If it had a UK layout I would have given it 5 stars.
Published 8 months ago by Louis

3.0 out of 5 stars Keys Need Pushing in the Perfect Centre
To type on this keyboard you need to push the keys perfectly in the centre. If you push the side of they key it doesn't register, unless you are pushing it quite hard. The worst effect of the problem is the space bar, because you can't push the side of it (which makes it a bit silly to have a long button where you can only push the middle of that button).

If...
Published 1 month ago by Kit

4.0 out of 5 stars US layout..., 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Anker® T310 2.4G Wireless Ultra Slim USB Mini Keyboard for Windows 8 7 XP Vista - Black (Electronics)

3.0 out of 5 stars Keys Need Pushing in the Perfect Centre, 8 Sep 2014
Kit (Surrey, UK) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)

If you are someone that pushes down on the keys quite hard as you type; then this keyboard will be fine for you. If however you like to type quite gently then avoid this product.

Just to note other details: Plug and play worked just fine, and the function keys are quite useful but are missing a sleep button.

Update: Anker got in touch with me and were very proactive and positive. I tried a duplicate keyboard but the problem remains exactly the same. However, I have been very impressed with their customer service and have changed my score from 2* to 3* to reflect the positive experience I had with their support team.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unbelievably great product at a fantastic price., 27 May 2014
I got this as a substitute for the Apple Wireless Keyboard, which is a great device but very expensive. This little keyboard is amazing. It has 99% of the build quality of the Apple one, despite being a full plastic construction. The battery life is unbelievable - my keyboard gets plenty of use and I haven't changed the batteries once in 6 months! It's tough and will survive plenty of knocks. I use it with Windows and my Mac (a program called KeyRemap4Macbook will help you adapt the Windows layout for the Mac keyboard layout). I was just using it and was spontaneously compelled to come on Amazon and write this review. I'm very impressed with Anker - despite the name being a bit silly, I have a USB 3.0 hub by them that's also awesome. And you just can't beat the price. Yay for this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Buy for the Price, 7 May 2014
Don't know how anyone can report that this keyboard has poor build quality.
Maybe they've never had other keyboards of this type.

Don't listen to them. It's a solid little bit of kit.
Clean, tidy design.

It's like having a laptop keyboard you can hold in your palm.
Good size keys make for comfortable typing.
Again some reviewers commented that typing was not comfortable. Rubbish. It's is just like typing on a laptop.
If you're used to that then this its fine.

And unlike a lot of wireless media focused keyboard, it's consistent.
I blasted away typing a long text document and it never dropped a keystroke.

Only draw back is that it has a US key layout. But as I'm using this with my HTPC this is not a problem in the slightest for me.

I paid £11.99 for this last week, but it seems now the price had gone up to £15.99.
To be fair I'd have paid the higher price and still felt like I'd got a great product at a low price.

If you're looking for a media PC keyboard like I was, then I highly recommend this as an option.

Happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely keyboard with good range, 14 Sep 2013
I bought this keyboard to use with my PC from the sofa, I'm very happy with it and am impressed with the build quality, would buy from this brand again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great keyboard, company very nice to deal with, 20 Oct 2014
The 1st keyboard I bought from the company was a faulty one - it was only working for a day or two (always with fresh batteries - I even bought brand new rechargeables and observed charging times carefully just for this purpose). I contacted them and they immediately sent a brand new keyboard without asking for the faulty one back. The new one has been working flawlessly with the same batteries for months. They were great to deal with, and very professional and friendly in their dealings. Big thumbs up!

The keyboard itself is of course plastic, but feels solid, well-made and gives an overall quality impression. The only key I am missing is PrintScreen (since Fn + PrintScreen gives you a screenshot in an image editing program, which is very useful) but it's not such a big deal since I can hit these on my laptop anyway (they haven't died yet, unlike some other keys, hence my need for this one).

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 1 Jan 2014
R. Williams (Gateshead UK) - See all my reviews
No problems installing, and there's a good positive feel to the keys. Picking it up needs learning, there's not much room around the outside and it's easy to hit a key while moving the keyboard. It's a US keyboard, but for me all I have to do is remember that the " and the @ have changed places. I think. I only use this keyboard when I'm using the telly to view the computer through HDMI.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good size. Downsides, 3 July 2014
Works straight out the box, no problem. Good size. Downsides.. would like to know when caps lock is on and '@' is under the inverted commas and comma key. Probably smarter folk than me would know this automatically..

1.0 out of 5 stars Low price, low quality, 5 Oct 2014
I definitely would not recommend buying this product. The battery life is promised as being a year but I have only had this keyboard for nine months and have had to change the battery six times, using Duracell batteries (the best on the market). Also, the configuration is completely out and the keys don't match their functions , for example the @ sign is in a completely different place to where it should be and also the f-sharp sign # is in the wrong place, and you actually have to press the forward slash key.

Do not b this product as it will only let you down.

2.0 out of 5 stars Space bar not working properly!, 8 Sep 2014
As you can see,the main problem with thiskeyboard isthat the space bar doesn't workverywell!
The switch is on theright side of the bar and as I always strike it with my left thumb it doesn't detect sometimes. If you press at the very left end of thebar thespace won't work.
It is annoying totype for me as it isto readfor you! Sorry!