5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and comfy
It took 2months to actually get them as the first time they got lost in the way, but the staff was really helpful and understanding and send another pair as long as I notified them.
Published 2 months ago by Maria

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Terrible
I would advise anyone to stay clear of these sellers, I waited 5 weeks for delivery, then they said they had gone lost, so they sent another pair, which took forever to get here, and when they did they had sent 2 different shoes, and 2 different sizes.
Published 13 months ago by Becky

1.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Terrible, 24 April 2014
This review is from: Zehui Womens High Heel Platform Stiletto Ankle Strap Buckle Pumps Faux Suede Shoes (Apparel)
If i could give 0 stars I would, I've brought from the marketplace numerous times, but never had a problem, This company was a blatant rip off, and if you buy from them, good luck getting what you ordered

3.0 out of 5 stars nice heels BUT..., 31 Oct. 2013
nice shoes, colour, size etc.

but the strap isn't what it says (a buckle).
its a strap with a HOOK on the end with a FAKE buckle on the other end!! WTF

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and comfy, 27 Feb. 2015
I read some comments saying that the shoes were smaller than they expected them to be and worried but fortunately they fitted perfectly and proved to be really comfortable outside; I wore them twice until now for hours standing and felt no discomfort.
I really liked the 'hook' kind strap as it has an elastic and doesn't 'squeeze' the ankle and support it flexibly. Additionally it is nice that it is removable and you can wear the heels without it for a more classy dress code.
As regard the color I chose the red one, it turned out to be brighter than the pictures but didn't displease me as it looks good.
Overall I recommend the shoes to those that don't mind waiting for them and also thinking rebuying them in another color.

3.0 out of 5 stars They look more like a 4, 20 Nov. 2014
I've been emailing back and forth to the company. Im hoping the correct size will be sent to me soon. I couldn't even get my feet in them. They are definitely not a uk 5. They look more like a 4. I love the shoes though' so like I said I hope I receive the correct size in time for my Christmas party : )

5.0 out of 5 stars Super comfy, 22 Feb. 2014
I had these for my prom and they were so comfy I was really pleased I managed to wear them all night. They are really easy to walk I and fit my feet even though my feet are tiny. The ankle strap was a sweet touch and I would recommend them.

5.0 out of 5 stars These are so elegant!!, 6 Feb. 2014
Love these shoes they are very comfortable. Once you wear them you feel like they are a part of you. They are not too high.

4.0 out of 5 stars Arrived well ahead of time, 24 Nov. 2013
I haven't had a chance to wear these out yet, but they arrived well before the estimated delivery time. They seem a little snug so will wear them around the house before attempting a night out in them. The ankle strap is a little odd as it is a hook that attaches to the buckle, the buckle isn't really the fastening, a bit hard to explain really, but don't think this will be an issue. So far so good, pleased with my purchase.

Just an update on these. I really love these shoes but they are definately on the small side. I would definately order up a size. Which I have done, I am usually a 5 but have now ordered a pair in a 6.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 9 July 2014
I love these shoes on. Fit grt and very comfy

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy, 20 Jun. 2014
Love the shoes soo much, they fit well and are comfy on the feet. Best money iv spent on shoes

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, 10 May 2014
Super comfortable heels. They have become a staple in my wardrobe. They worj with almost everything. I want a pair in every color,