on 23 June 2013
This is a beautiful app, peaceful and very calming! And so realistic, it helps to relax the mind body and soul, the clouds are simply amazing! You can see all soughts of different pictures in them when you learn to focus on the clouds, and the moon is simply wonderful :-) and the music is perfect, a must have app :-) come and see for your self don't just take my word for it, but you will be astounded :-) it gives you the wow factor :-)
on 3 October 2013
This is a nice app but it is spoiled by the running speed which is to fast.You zoom at the speed of a prop aircraft rather than cruising through the air.A running speed control would make the most of this app.
on 6 September 2013
So calming. Great when you feel totally on edge or after one of those days when nothing has gone right. Just to go to this app take a deep breath just focusing on the moving clouds & calming music, just feel yourself stuffing along. I was very pleasantly surprised at how quickly I felt very much calmer & that was after a really bad day. Normally it would have taken me hrs to calm down if at all. The best app I have ever bought & definitely the most used.
on 18 November 2013
I really can't say of this product does what it's supposed to, because I really have no idea what it's supposed to do! I bought it and use it as, a screensaver for when I am downloading or uploading and I am not using my Kindle Fire for anything else. Works a treat for that.
on 19 October 2013
Very pretty, but not varied enough and can't stop the music. Quite relaxing to watch! Would be good if you could change the scene regularly too!
on 27 January 2014
I have really enjoyed this app, it has helped me escape and relax during stressful times at work. I c an occasionally suffer with claustrophobia and had an serious problem being packed onto a train like a sardine with the heating on full blast... Dreadful time and I turned to this app with my headphones on loud and it really got me though it. I don't know what else I would have done to manage the situation really, so would recommend to anyone to have at hand.
on 19 September 2013
This is so lovely, it feels like you are flying through the clouds. Well worth the money! Comes with music that is nice too.
on 12 December 2014
Yes, very relaxing but a little repetitive, like wallpaper, I wait for the same bits of cloud to come round again, and yet it genuinely takes your mind off the everyday grind for a few minutes, and that's got to be good. I would use it when travelling (when not driving, of course) or anywhere where waiting around is boring, if I'm not in the mood to do some serious meditation.For which you don't need any apps!
on 21 March 2014
This seemed ok and graphics were quite pleasing if slightly monotonous. It worked fine for a few days. It then stopped working and now all I can get is a blank screen. £0.65 is not a lot of money , thankfully but money just wasted on nothing basically. Sorry but for this reason will give just one star and not recommend.
on 1 November 2013
I Found it wasn't relaxing at all and looked at it for a while waiting for something more to happen!