5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the salon
Published on 8 Jan. 2013 by nicenails

1.0 out of 5 stars top coat
to thick sticky not pleased at all this is pure waste of money very disapointed have nails to do and to late to get more
Published 13 months ago by anita lacey

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as the salon, 8 Jan. 2013
I was a bit dubious about ordering this product due to mixed reviews online. I am a novice when it comes to doing shellac nails, however figured for the price of a few salon shellac polishes I could do my own. I have had 2 cnd brand shellac polishes done at a salon. The first peeled after 4 days the 2nd lasted 2 weeks and I removed it due to the regrowth rather than any chipping. I ordered the bluesky shellac to test value for money and so far I am really pleased with result. I used the base coat then cured for 10 seconds 3 thin coats of bluesky dark lava colour each cured 2 mins then the top coat also cured under UV for 2 mins. Wiped off with alcohol UV wipe to remove the tacky layer and was left with a perfect shellac polish. The finish is shiny and hard and the colour even. I have had the polish on for 2 days and so far no sign of any deterioration in the tips. I have had no adverse reactions and I am so pleased with the result. I have ordered more colours and will just monitor to see how long the polish lasts.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have!, 27 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bluesky Nail Gel 10ml Top and Base Coat (Personal Care)
A definite must have for all nail technicians, although i would recommend that you don't tighten the top too tight as mine broke at the neck. I still used it until it dried up but had to be kept upright at all times.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good, 28 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bluesky Nail Gel 10ml Top and Base Coat (Personal Care)
Bit of a novice as I've just started doing my own nails, but It does the job at a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works like a charm, 27 Oct. 2014
I used this with a 12W LED lamp curing the base for 60s and the top for 90s with great results. I used regular polish between the two coats and it turned out lovely. The base coat is quite runny (so use very little) and the top coat is quite thick (so you won't need much). Bluesky is one of the more affordable gel brands so I'm very happy with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bluesky, 20 Oct. 2012
I bought bluesky nail polish for my girlfriend as a birthday present and the cnd polish and as a comparison she was well happy with the bluesky it's half the price of the cnd and well worth getting

5.0 out of 5 stars fab!, 30 Aug. 2013
This review is from: Bluesky Nail Gel 10ml Top and Base Coat (Personal Care)
A great gel base and top coat. Doesn't chip and the bottles seem to last for ages. Would definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Good value, 12 April 2013
Highly recommend these base and top coat products. Very necessary when doing a shellac manicure and they are very good products.

1.0 out of 5 stars top coat, 2 May 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent value, 28 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Bluesky Nail Gel 10ml Top and Base Coat (Personal Care)
brought this alongside bluesky colour nails. they worked really well and still working 5 weeks on. will definitely buy again.

2.0 out of 5 stars not recommended, 10 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Bluesky Nail Gel 10ml Top and Base Coat (Personal Care)
the base coat makes my nails to yellow color. looks not nice at all. haven'y tried the top coat though

Bluesky Nail Gel 10ml Top and Base Coat