5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - updated 4th Dec 2014
I bought my partner the girly version of the Micropedi when they first came out and she loves it to this day and raeding all the reviews on here it seems to have gone down rather well!

Published 19 months ago by KM

2.0 out of 5 stars It's a foot sander
Let's be honest from the start, the real difference between this and the long running versions is that it's not pink.

The Amazon page states that it comes with a Super Course Roller to tackle even the hardest male skin. It's the same blue roller that comes with some of the female models, so no difference there.

The description also states "The MICRO...
Published 17 months ago by Ren

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant - updated 4th Dec 2014, 29 Aug. 2013
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Emjoi MICRO Pedi Man (Personal Care)

Being a thoroughly modern yet manly-ish (cue my kids laughter) man (no I will not wear a man bag!) and hater of horrid feet and ex Kickboxing practitioner* I thought I'd give this a go!

As ever I work behind the times (my telly still runs on 50 pence pieces)so after pumace-ing and Ped Egging for many a year I've dragged my aged aching feet into the 20th century.

The Micro Pedi for men is a nice manly black colour, Grrr! In the box you get

- The Micro Pedi
- A cleaning brush
- Instruction booklet

The device Is well built as you would expect and feels very comfortable in the hand. There is a rubberised section on the body to aid grip. The on/off switch has a little red lock button built into it so the switch doesn't slide 'off' by accident in use. The very coarse roller that actually buffs your feet has a protective plastic dome when in storage. There is also a button on the side that you press to 'pop' the roller out in order to change or clean with the little brush provided, that is it! You will need to buy two AA batteries to run the Micro Pedi.

A pretty simplistic device.

In use you need to scrub your feet and thoroughly dry them to get the full effect. Turn the Micro Pedi on and the roller will spin at 30 times per second. You only have to make contact with your feet, don't push down or you will stop the motor. . .and the roller will remove dead, hard and callous skin from your feet. You will be amazed at how much rubbish this will remove from your feet if you have never done this or haven't done this for some time. You can do any section of your foot such as heels, sides, soles and toes. It is quite pleasant and not painful in any way whatsoever.

and now for the moisturiser! :)

If you want to impress your partner or girlfriend with immaculate foot hygiene then I cannot stress how much you need one of these in your life. Once you've used it you can never go back to manky horrible feet chaps.

Super high level recommendation!

*ever been kicked in the face or head-locked by the legs of some cheesy footed 6ft 16 stone kickboxer? It's 'very' not good. They think you're running around the ring from fright. Yeah, terrified of the next block of cheddar in the face mate!

Get them one of these! :)

Update - 4th Dec - Still loving this and using it weekly without any problems. Absolute must-have in a blokes beauty regime! :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very impressive, 31 July 2014
This review is from: Emjoi MICRO Pedi Man (Personal Care)
This is the first micro pedi product that I have used and I am very impressed. It comes with one roller but batteries (2 AA) are not supplied.
It is very comfortable to hold and very easy to use. Note that it is not water resistant and is best used on clean, dry feet. Only light pressure is needed (if the roller stops spinning, you're pressing too hard).
This is the best (and most enjoyable to use) method I've tried to control hard skin. Professionally, I look at feet all day long (as an Orthopaedic Foot & Ankle surgeon) and I'll certainly be telling my patients about this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little gaget!, 18 Dec. 2013
This review is from: Emjoi MICRO Pedi Man (Personal Care)
I have suffered from hard skin on the bottom of my feet for a long time. No creams, rasps or files have helped relieve
the pain that hard skin can cause but this fantastic little battery operated machine did the job immediately! I cannot rate it highly enough - it does what it says on the box. Easy to use and clean. I shall use it at least twice a week to stop any build up of hard skin in the future. Why it's advertised as a man's device I'll never know. It's perfect for any gender.

5.0 out of 5 stars no more protruding callouses, 1 Jun. 2014
This review is from: Emjoi MICRO Pedi Man (Personal Care)
I bought for some one as a present they were impressed as it removed horrible callouses of their hands no problem and it is easy to use right or left handed

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 14 Jan. 2014
This review is from: Emjoi MICRO Pedi Man (Personal Care)
My husband had really bad cracked heals for ages, we are so pleased with this product, its the best his heals have been for goodness knows when, I also use it, great item

2.0 out of 5 stars It's a foot sander, 20 Nov. 2013
Ren (Newcastle, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

The description also states "The MICRO Pedi MAN comes in a handy size for travel or your gym bag". Maybe it's me, but I can't see anyone, male or female going to the gym to sit in the changing room sanding their feet.

In use it works just like all the others, the sanding roller spins and eventually sands your hard skin off. I say eventually because if you have any level of hard skin, or callouses be prepared for it to take a while.

Any pressure on the roller and it stops turning and the instructions recommended you don't leave it on the same patch of skin for more than two seconds.

Don't get me wrong, it does work, up to a point, but between no pressure and moving it around so much, it can easily take half an hour or longer to do both feet. If there's any level of build up, it's faster with a manual board and doing it by hand.

It's also worth noting that the shape of the device was great to hold right handed whilst doing one foot, but incredibly awkward to hold in the left hand to do the other foot. It does throw off quite a bit of dust, so you'll want to sit in the bath or shower to do the sanding.

In all, whilst it does work, unless you have mobility issues and lots of free time, I'm not really sure this would be worth the expense. It needs a wider head for better coverage, a better shape for left and right handed use and a lot more power to the roller so you can exert some pressure to the hard skin.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, 30 Dec. 2014
This review is from: Emjoi MICRO Pedi Man (Personal Care)
I really like this. I bought it for my husband but have been using it as well. The only reason I haven't given it a 5 star rating is that I haven't really had it long enough to be sure it will continue to function as well as it does just now eg battery life etc. I bought the extreme coarse rollers as well and I have to say they work very well. Some of the previous reviewers said that it only smoothed the skin without actually removing stubborn hard skin. I cannot agree my husband has extremely visible hard skin in places and with a little patience and regular use it has completely removed it. I fully expect with regular use it will keep the uncomfortable hard skin at bay.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's easy to use and it works!, 21 Oct. 2013
Post Scriptum - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
I got the Emjoi Micro-Pedi a couple of months ago and loved it so much I bought another one as a present. After years of trying to deal with hard skin with tiny little scratchers and scrapers that made my arm ache long before they made my skin smooth, the Micro-Pedi was a revelation. Now they've produced a version expressly for men - still the same easy and effective technique, but now tougher with an ergonomic shape. It's wonderful.

So easy to use - you just put in the two AA batteries (not included), turn it on and away you go. It buffs away hard skin in seconds with a micro-mineral roller that spins 360 degrees, 30 times per second. If you haven't used one of these before, your first session will take the longest as you work on all the hard edges and areas, but after that you'll find it won't take long at all to maintain a smooth finish. You can hold it comfortably in your hand and alter the angle to cover every part of your feet, and it does the job quietly, quickly and very impressively. It's zero effort for maximum effect.

The roller slides out one side once you press the button just below it, and you can clean it and the gadget itself very quickly with a quick little brush (and there is one included).

You'll need to replace the roller once every couple of months if you use it regularly - a pack of two costs about £12 - but this is a durable little device that really serves a purpose, and I cannot recommend it highly enough. Suddenly pedicures are fun!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic gadget, I've been struggling for yrs with hard ..., 14 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Emjoi MICRO Pedi Man (Personal Care)
Fantastic gadget,I've been struggling for yrs with hard skin/cracked heels due to work boots and never having a minute at home due to my wife giving me jobs to do ! , use this with "Soap & Glory HEEL GENIUS" foot cream at bed time and you will be a very very happy bunny ! Forget visiting a chiropodist, save your ££££'s and buy this bad boy, purchase the black cartridges that are the SUPER COARSE if you suffer like I did, you will not regret it,also use the more expensive batteries for it, Brilliant !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for women (and kids) too!!, 1 Nov. 2013
Ms. M. Cheung (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This device is basically a swiftly rolling pumice stone. I thought it was quite scary when I switched it on, as it seems really fast, but it is actually really gentle and there's no danger of you abrading your foot away!

I use it on niggly bits of my soles that have scratchy skin, the Pedi Man makes it all nice and smooth again. It's also good to grind down built-up bits of hard skin that just won't budge. The Pedi Man is quick and easy and saves elbow grease compared to a foot file. The roller is also small enough for you to target smaller areas without having to rub away at surrounding skin.

What I don't like is the way the Pedi Man is marketed towards men, even using MAN in the name. I mean, huh?! The other half of the population also get hard skin on their feet too, and I even used it on my 6-year-old daughter as she has a tiny bump on hard skin on one foot.

Emjoi MICRO Pedi Man