5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little gaget!
I have suffered from hard skin on the bottom of my feet for a long time. No creams, rasps or files have helped relieve
Published 7 months ago by Misschippy

2.0 out of 5 stars It's a foot sander
Let's be honest from the start, the real difference between this and the long running versions is that it's not pink.

The Amazon page states that it comes with a Super Course Roller to tackle even the hardest male skin. It's the same blue roller that comes with some of the female models, so no difference there.

The description also states "The MICRO...
Published 8 months ago by Ren

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic little gaget!, 18 Dec 2013
This review is from: Emjoi MICRO Pedi Man (Personal Care)
the pain that hard skin can cause but this fantastic little battery operated machine did the job immediately! I cannot rate it highly enough - it does what it says on the box. Easy to use and clean. I shall use it at least twice a week to stop any build up of hard skin in the future. Why it's advertised as a man's device I'll never know. It's perfect for any gender.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super Man!, 21 Nov 2013
Mrs. T. Mannell "mannelltoni" (hampshire, england) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
My partner suffers from hard skin due to wearing work boots each working day. We've tried other pedi-machines, but NOTHING has worked as well as this Emjoi Micro Pedi Man, even their original Emjoi Pedi machine.

Half an hour once a week restores his feet to softness and makes them less painful. The harsh abrasive roller is easily changed (we separately bought a less abrasive one) so you can take the hard skin off and then more gently remove the under layers, with less risk of skin burns.

Batteries don't last overlong, but we have rechargeable ones, far better idea. We use it for about 30 - 60 mins once weekly and they are fine.

Highly recommend this item.

5.0 out of 5 stars no more protruding callouses, 1 Jun 2014
This review is from: Emjoi MICRO Pedi Man (Personal Care)
I bought for some one as a present they were impressed as it removed horrible callouses of their hands no problem and it is easy to use right or left handed

5.0 out of 5 stars even better than the original, 22 Nov 2013
Petra "I love to read" "book addict!!!" (Northern Ireland) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
The Emjoi Micro Pedi Man is one exceptional pedicure delight for the roughest skin on the hardest of feet. I already owned the original version of the Emjoi Micro Pedi and I have to be honest I use it three times per week to keep my hard skin on the bottom of my feet at the minimum. When I used this model I immediately felt the difference in the two models as it was so much quicker to use and gives even better results.
The only flaw I had with it was due to the fact that there is no long handle for me to get a good grip with compared to the first model Emjoi Micro-Pedi Portable Pedicure Device which left me dropping it a few times as I do suffer badly with pains in my hands and would not have a strong grip.
One thing I do like this model is the discreet design which allows it to fit neatly in your hand therefore would fit neatly in a sports bag etc.
The Emjoi Micro Pedi Man is a great working device which removed even the hardest skin and plus the added bonus it can be washed under running water makes this one beauty tool which should be part of keeping those tootsies free of the ugly presence of hard skin or even those other dreaded nasties which seem to cause pain and discomfort when walking.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Emjoi MICRO Pedi Man (Personal Care)
My husband had really bad cracked heals for ages, we are so pleased with this product, its the best his heals have been for goodness knows when, I also use it, great item

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 29 Aug 2013
KM (Liverpool) - See all my reviews
(No. 1 Hall OF FAME REVIEWER)    (TOP 10 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Emjoi MICRO Pedi Man (Personal Care)
I bought my partner the girly version of the Micropedi when they first came out and she loves it to this day and raeding all the reviews on here it seems to have gone down rather well!

Being a thoroughly modern yet manly-ish (cue my kids laughter) man (no I will not wear a man bag!) and hater of horrid feet and ex Kickboxing practitioner* I thought I'd give this a go!

As ever I work behind the times (my telly still runs on 50 pence pieces)so after pumace-ing and Ped Egging for many a year I've dragged my aged aching feet into the 20th century.

The Micro Pedi for men is a nice manly black colour, Grrr! In the box you get

- The Micro Pedi
- A cleaning brush
- Instruction booklet

The device Is well built as you would expect and feels very comfortable in the hand. There is a rubberised section on the body to aid grip. The on/off switch has a little red lock button built into it so the switch doesn't slide 'off' by accident in use. The very coarse roller that actually buffs your feet has a protective plastic dome when in storage. There is also a button on the side that you press to 'pop' the roller out in order to change or clean with the little brush provided, that is it! You will need to buy two AA batteries to run the Micro Pedi.

A pretty simplistic device.

In use you need to scrub your feet and thoroughly dry them to get the full effect. Turn the Micro Pedi on and the roller will spin at 30 times per second. You only have to make contact with your feet, don't push down or you will stop the motor. . .and the roller will remove dead, hard and callous skin from your feet. You will be amazed at how much rubbish this will remove from your feet if you have never done this or haven't done this for some time. You can do any section of your foot such as heels, sides, soles and toes. It is quite pleasant and not painful in any way whatsoever.

and now for the moisturiser! :)

If you want to impress your partner or girlfriend with immaculate foot hygiene then I cannot stress how much you need one of these in your life. Once you've used it you can never go back to manky horrible feet chaps.

Super high level recommendation!

*ever been kicked in the face or head-locked by the legs of some cheesy footed 6ft 16 stone kickboxer? It's 'very' not good. They think you're running around the ring from fright. Yeah, terrified of the next block of cheddar in the face mate!

Get them one of these! :)

2.0 out of 5 stars It's a foot sander, 20 Nov 2013
Ren (Newcastle, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)

The description also states "The MICRO Pedi MAN comes in a handy size for travel or your gym bag". Maybe it's me, but I can't see anyone, male or female going to the gym to sit in the changing room sanding their feet.

In use it works just like all the others, the sanding roller spins and eventually sands your hard skin off. I say eventually because if you have any level of hard skin, or callouses be prepared for it to take a while.

Any pressure on the roller and it stops turning and the instructions recommended you don't leave it on the same patch of skin for more than two seconds.

Don't get me wrong, it does work, up to a point, but between no pressure and moving it around so much, it can easily take half an hour or longer to do both feet. If there's any level of build up, it's faster with a manual board and doing it by hand.

It's also worth noting that the shape of the device was great to hold right handed whilst doing one foot, but incredibly awkward to hold in the left hand to do the other foot. It does throw off quite a bit of dust, so you'll want to sit in the bath or shower to do the sanding.

In all, whilst it does work, unless you have mobility issues and lots of free time, I'm not really sure this would be worth the expense. It needs a wider head for better coverage, a better shape for left and right handed use and a lot more power to the roller so you can exert some pressure to the hard skin.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for women (and kids) too!!, 1 Nov 2013
Ms. M. Cheung (UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
Customer review from the Amazon Vine Programme (What's this?)
This device is basically a swiftly rolling pumice stone. I thought it was quite scary when I switched it on, as it seems really fast, but it is actually really gentle and there's no danger of you abrading your foot away!

I use it on niggly bits of my soles that have scratchy skin, the Pedi Man makes it all nice and smooth again. It's also good to grind down built-up bits of hard skin that just won't budge. The Pedi Man is quick and easy and saves elbow grease compared to a foot file. The roller is also small enough for you to target smaller areas without having to rub away at surrounding skin.

What I don't like is the way the Pedi Man is marketed towards men, even using MAN in the name. I mean, huh?! The other half of the population also get hard skin on their feet too, and I even used it on my 6-year-old daughter as she has a tiny bump on hard skin on one foot.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good bit of kit, 21 April 2013
This review is from: Emjoi MICRO Pedi Man (Personal Care)
A very robust and easy to use micro pedi and well designed made especially for blokes who have hard skin issues and need to use something like this instead of the usual cheap hand held things which don't last
It is comfortable to use and does exactly what it says
It's not cheap but in my opinion well worth it

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed! I expected it to work stronger and quicker, 16 July 2014
Stephen Jeffery "Stevejeff" (Nottingham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Emjoi MICRO Pedi Man (Personal Care)
Disappointed! I expected it to work stronger and quicker. The head is small, should be larger for mens feet. Not as robust as I expected. If that is the extra strong head just how soft is the head for ladies feet? Pity I couldn't try before I bought it, then I wouldn't have bought it!
Can I get a refund?