on 18 May 2013
Absolutely love this DVD. It's short and effective and fun at the same time. Most workout DVDs I find I can't do at home to my best ability but this is simple and easy to follow. Doing this 3-4 times a week with a healthy balanced diet will really get the body into shape. It's preparing me for Miss Universe. Love it!!!!
on 30 September 2013
This is a great workout DVD with three 20 minute programmes for the whole body. Highly recommend it. The instructor, Caroline Pearce comes over very well. I hope she does more DVDs in the future!
on 3 September 2013
The DVD contains three very effective, straightforward routines. They are over quickly and are perfect for days when you're busy or simply not in the mood. After all, it's only 20 minutes!
on 24 May 2013
I have been doing work out DVD's for years, this one beats them all! As a lover of Davina, Billy Blanks and the 10 minute work outs Caroline put me through serious pace. The work outs are short but really do give you results. Only after 2 sessions I could see results working muscle groups I didn't even know I had. Plus she looks gorgeous throughout so gives you that little bit more motivation. Great workout!
on 1 April 2014
I have recently purchased Caroline Pearce Total Cardio Burn after seeing it on TV. I have only been doing level 1 for a few weeks but already have noticed how tight my stomach muscles have become. I am gearing myself up to go to level 2 and look forward to my body shape changing even more. Really pleased with this DVD.
on 18 February 2014
I particularly like these workouts because they are short, intense and really effective.

I have to say I also like the fact the duration of the workout plus the warm up and warm
down come to about 30 minutes. I really have not the time for a 45 minute exercise if a
30 minute one is equally effective.

Caroline takes you through your paces with very little distractions.I am not having to
look at what 8 or 10 other people are doing, I think this helps you focus right.

The instructions are clear and easy to follow.

The workouts are simple and work a range of muscles at the same time but don't be fooled
by the simplicity of these workouts as they are very effective.

All in all this was well worth the purchase for me. I am at level 3 and will be needing some
more burn soon;-)
on 5 June 2013
I have just tried this and although my arms are still shaking from the work out I had to write a review as its great! I love that Caroline is in a simple sunny setting (inspirational) which helps you to focus on the exercise and that she actually does the exercise and tells you as a VoiceOver what to do. It's quick and it's tough but that's good, and if you do get too puffed out just drop the dumbbell and still do the moves, that still works. You can really grow with this DVD as there are different levels at which to work out. I love the stretch too. I really believe this will help you to achieve your goals if you do it regularly. I certainly felt every bit of my body being worked out, and yet the whole work out wasn't overly long, which is great. I run but worry I'm not doing any weight training which is very important to help raise that metabolic rate and burn more calories, as well as get that tone. This dvd does it all. Just pop it into your daily routine three times a week and see the change. Cardio plus weight training all in 20 mins. Brilliant Caroline, thanks!
on 20 May 2013
I have tried many fitness dvds and I have to say since finding this it is now one of my favourites. I tend to find other workout dvds are either too fast that you cant keep up or just too slow, but this has got the pace spot on!
The routines give your whole body a fantastic workout, you will feel the burn, but you will see the amazing results yourself. The routines are quick yet very effective and this makes fitting exercise into your everyday schedule easy.
This dvd i find helps with your fitness, toning and losing weight. I will continue to use this as i feel it gives me the best results. I recommend this to everyone great buy!
on 28 May 2016
Caroline is gorgeous, encouraging, and not irritating (except when she says "nearly done" and you're not!!) Her degree in sports science gives her workouts credibility. 20mins will get your heart rate up, get you sweating and exercise all your muscle groups in rotation. On the days you haven't got time for loads of cardio, this will still hit the spot. I started hardly being able to do level one, but am now just starting level 3 and have slowly built up the heaviness of the hand weights. At first the reps and transitions are really quick and I would recommend just doing them at your own pace and concentrate on getting the form right. As you get stronger, fitter and more used to the routines you can build the pace up to match hers (well, almost!!)
This DVD will really change your shape in all the right places, get you fitter, stronger and more flexible. If you add in a sensible diet you'll also lose weight. Finally those love handles are shrinking!
on 9 June 2014
I don't have much time to exercise, so under 20 minutes workouts which make me sweat and my muscles ache are priceless. I really like it, it's short, so I don't get bored but intense enough to make me feel I really exercised.