5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied with the specs and quality
I haven't used it for a very long time as yet but so far I can tell that this tiny (and it is really small) USB flash drive is one of the best I've ever had.

Casing aluminum quality 10/10
Writing/Reading speeds are both 10/10. 15Gb file takes about 2min to upload (120Mb/s). Reading speed is a bit better, something like 140Mb/s.

If you are...
Published 9 months ago by Mitthraw Nuruodo

2.0 out of 5 stars Short Lifetime
Fast, Small, exactly what I was looking for, but, worked fine until it just didn't. Impossible to reformat it on either Mac or PC. Happens to my previous one but after 4 years not 5 months.
Will try another brand.
Published 1 month ago by T. Benjamin

5.0 out of 5 stars Very satisfied with the specs and quality, 30 Sep 2013
This review is from: Patriot PSF32GTAB3USB 32GB Tab USB 3.0 Flash Drive (Personal Computers)

Casing aluminum quality 10/10

If you are looking for very small, good looking and fast flash drive, then you have found it.

Only downside I found is just 2 year warranty, oh well can't have everything ;)

5.0 out of 5 stars Inexpensive but not cheap, 24 Jan 2014
I haven't measured this drive's transfer rate but it seems fast when connected to a USB 3 port. It sits unobtrusively side by side with other devices and connectors in my USB hub. It also looks very good. Can't fault the thing, but bear in mind that there are similar, slightly cheaper flash drives here on Amazon.

2.0 out of 5 stars Short Lifetime, 16 Jun 2014
T. Benjamin - See all my reviews
Will try another brand.

5.0 out of 5 stars Compact and fast, 13 May 2014
dogBytes (Sligo and London) - See all my reviews
Very happy with my Patriot 32GB USB 3.0 Tab Flash Drive. I use mainly it for watching movies via the USB port on my PS3. The movie files copy very fast from both my MacBook and my Windows Desktop, and my PS3 is able to read it without any problems.
I've also used it for watching movies via USB on my friend's TV.
I keep it on my key ring all the time, it's really compact but feels sturdy - doesn't feel like it will break in my pocket. Also nice to always have a memory drive on me at all times as there are occasions when I want to take a copy of something such as a movie or some music files from my friends.

My only slight niggle is that it can be a bit fiddly to unplug the drive if the USB port is in an awkward place such as the back of a TV - can be hard to get a proper grip on it due to its size.

5.0 out of 5 stars Its tiny and its metal!, 12 May 2014
This Patriot drive works really well, small and neat, it is recognized straight away on my Win 7 64bit system. Transfers large files a lot quicker than older USB 2 drives.
I bought it to replace an 'integral' brand USB3 flash drive that was always a bit flaky and has now decided it is write-protected (so effectively useless!).

5.0 out of 5 stars Speedy little drive, 15 Mar 2014
This drive is tiny and pretty quick. I have found it to be very reliable and once I formatted it to FAT32 I could use it with my mobiles and tablet. My one recommendation is to get a lanyard to make it easier to remember. What a bargain.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very small, 16 Feb 2014
This is very small and is nice when fitted into the side usb socket (or back one) of a laptop where you may worry about breaking a larger USB drive if you catch your laptop on something. It's not very quick though compared to some of the other super speed USB 3.0 drives that I have.

You need to be really careful not to lose this though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Can't believe how small it is, 29 Jan 2014
Luke Harrison (UK) - See all my reviews
I wanted something small that I could leave in my new chrome book and this does the job perfectly. It was between this and the Integral 32gb, the Integral is slightly cheaper and looks identical in the pics but I own other patriot flash drives and none have failed me so far so decided to stick with the brand. Still can't get over how small it is :). Weight is 3g not 31g like it says in the product details which is a plus on my part but could put others of if they read this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Tiny, fast, durable - great little flash drive!, 8 Oct 2013
S13_Mills (Aberdeen, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
When this arrived, it was a lot smaller than I was expecting! This is not a bad thing in any way, I own a Kingston SE9 USB drive also and was looking for something with an all metal case, but with USB3 and at least 32GB of storage.

This little guy fits that bill, cramming USB 3.0 speeds and 32GB of storage into an extremely small form factor.

Excellent product if you are looking for some storage to live on your key-ring and want USB 3.0.

1.0 out of 5 stars One Star for MyMemory, Zero for the Patriot, 15 April 2014
Failed to work out of the packaging and would not re-format even when tried on multiple computers. I have replaced this with an Intergral USB 3.0 64Gb as I already have a 32Gb Intergral that does work. MyMemory (seller) were great about refunding me for this failed product and it is to them I offer the one star rating not the product. Turns out MyMemory are also selling me the 64Gb Intergral... hopefully no further problems!