on 22 November 2014
The product was received earlier than scheduled and does satisfy my quality and size expectation. The fabric feels strong, zippers and buttons seem to hold well. I had only used them for two months therefore I cannot confirm durability. This is something yet to be confirmed.
I am happy that size fits the Amazon Size Chart.
on 11 February 2014
This is the first time I have purchased a pair of crag hoppers outdoor trousers. These trousers are well worth the cost, solar drying, dry quickly, comfortable to wear, even fashionable.
on 26 November 2014
exactly what i wanted, had same pants for 2 years, cycling every day, very durable and fast drying. excellent piece of clothing.
on 1 June 2015
Very pleased with these craghoppers trousers. Lightweight and comfortable as well as being a perfect fit. They also have a generous fit and are not too tight around the legs like others I have tried.

Very pleased with my purchase and will be ordering a couple more pairs.
on 14 November 2013
This was my first pair of Craghoppers and the first time in a 36" Waist for about 15 years. Great comfort, really light breathable material and good colour. I will definately be back for more - and great value!!
on 16 November 2014
I need a little give in my trousers as I have gained weight as I have got older, these craighoppers are perfect as they have elastic in the waist on the sides which makes them really comfy.will recommend them to my friends
on 2 January 2015
Incredibly disappointed with this product, despite it fitting exactly, unfortunately the fastener button has come off after being worn for 2 days walking.
on 10 May 2016
Would have been a very good price if it were not for the added cost of returning and posting a size larger. I don't blame the shop for that, they have a business to run and were very efficient about exchanging the first pair. The Craghoppers sizing information could have been more accurate. These trousers are a particularly rectangular cut. If your hips and legs are the same width as your waist, get your regular size. If your hips are more normal, you will probably want the next size up.
on 24 May 2015
Nice, lightweight, comfortable trousers, I've been using this brand (Crag hoppers) for years & they're such good value, would buy again.
on 23 November 2014
I have had crag hoppers basecamp trousers for a couple of years now find them very good , fit well easy to wash and better than jeans