on 20 June 2013
I have done several curries and enjoyed the varied spices, the packets are small
so won't go stale.Please can you let me know if anything else could be added to make
even better.
on 2 January 2015
Please consider packaging in such a way that it fits standard UK letterboxes, so that it can be delivered through the letterbox and not treated as a large parcel by RoyalMail. Good variety of spices and quick delivery. Really liked the fact that the spices were sealed air tight, so I can open them later - and packaged in such a way that there isnt much air inside - perfect. Expected a bit more (Quantity) of the mango pickle, I think it was around a tablespoon! Other spices were fresh and sufficient (25grams) to last for a few tasty curries!
on 12 October 2013
My apologies I reviewed the container here in the wrong place, blonde moment. I bought these for my DH who enjoys making currys at home and when away. The spices came well wrapped smelt delicious although I'm not a curry person, it certainly didn't disappoint.
on 21 March 2014
Wonderfull set of basic Indian spices. Will work for the most basic or 'expert' recipe and of course gives you the chance to experiment
on 19 October 2014
so many amazing spices in good packaging.
on 31 May 2014
15 Indian spices great value for money
on 3 December 2015
Loads of different spices, great value for money. Bought as a present for someone who loves cooking so it went down really well. About 15 or 16 small packets, all about 50g (mostly).
on 16 February 2015
When they finally arrived due to some sort of despatch problem they were very good. Nice and fresh, great for the spice tin I had purchased.
on 28 September 2015
Perfect for making indian dishes and not paying supermarket prices for each individual one...excellant
on 25 February 2016
Mmmmm mm love my new spices..
My kitchen smells like an Indian restaurant and I love it..

See one answered question